What Plans For Your Dd Mandate?

Guest somner9

All very interesting but for the avoidance of doubt let me be clear: I didn't ASK you (10000 hours) anything! I asked the people financially backing this bid what their thoughts were. You've chosen to hijack the conversation and smear it as "anti 10000 hours and anti fan ownership". rather than letting the backers debate.

It is with a huge drop of irony more than amusing to see 10000 hours "Fighting" to control any expression of opinion in open communication when they are best know as the "Phillips Idowu" of scottish fan ownership wannbe's.

The higher you put the barrier, the louder we will call.

The people financially backing the bid are 10000 hours. Every one of the 1000+ fans who have committed our tenners are members of 10000 hours, you are trying to create a division where none exists.

All very interesting but for the avoidance of doubt let me be clear: I didn't ASK you (10000 hours) anything! I asked the people financially backing this bid what their thoughts were. You've chosen to hijack the conversation and smear it as "anti 10000 hours and anti fan ownership". rather than letting the backers debate.

Yes you did. I am 10000Hours, you are 10000Hours, every one of the 1,050 people who are currently signed up are 10000Hours.

I have backed this bid financially through an individual and an 87 club membership. I've as much right to comment on it as you do.

I haven't hijacked or smeared any conversation, I have merely pointed out that your original post is completely and utterly moot as it pertains that money will be collected from individuals at the end of August regardless. This is simply not true.

It is with a huge drop of irony more than amusing to see 10000 hours "Fighting" to control any expression of opinion in open communication when they are best know as the "Phillips Idowu" of scottish fan ownership wannbe's.

The higher you put the barrier, the louder we will call.

The irony is certainly not lost on me that you are posting on a forum that I have run for over 10 years, providing a free and open platform for St.Mirren fans worldwide to debate anything they like about the club, and accusing me of "fighting to control any expression of opinion".

If I wanted to control any expression of your opinion there would be no fight involved, I'd just press a button and you'd be gone !

I'd never do that however, as that would be detrimental to the values that the forum has run well with over 10 years.

You have never had a post deleted, edited or removed by me or the mod team in this section of the forum.

Again though, don't let the facts get in the way of a good rant as you continue your quest to create divisions !

Guest somner9

Yes you did. I am 10000Hours, you are 10000Hours, every one of the 1,050 people who are currently signed up are 10000Hours.

Eh.... No! you certainly aren't suggesting my level of communication is on par with 10000 hours???

I have backed this bid financially through an individual and an 87 club membership. I've as much right to comment on it as you do.

Correct in the spirit of the post ANY backer can comment, but again for the avoidance of doubt I wasn't asking 10000 hours questions on timescales etc. you chose to answer though.

I haven't hijacked or smeared any conversation, I have merely pointed out that your original post is completely and utterly moot as it pertains that money will be collected from individuals at the end of August regardless. This is simply not true.

Sorry you need to check the 10000 hours communique which clearly said the DD's were re-set for 31/8

The irony is certainly not lost on me that you are posting on a forum that I have run for over 10 years, providing a free and open platform for St.Mirren fans worldwide to debate anything they like about the club, and accusing me of "fighting to control any expression of opinion".

you see just there you decided to be "Not 10000 hours". If you play two hands, you'll get called on them both

If I wanted to control any expression of your opinion there would be no fight involved, I'd just press a button and you'd be gone !

Your prerogative, no biggie in the scheme of things

I'd never do that however, as that would be detrimental to the values that the forum has run well with over 10 years.

You have never had a post deleted, edited or removed by me or the mod team in this section of the forum.

Again though, don't let the facts get in the way of a good rant as you continue your quest to create divisions !

Yeah... only thing is I never asked for any of your selected facts to be confirmed, Again for the avoidance of doubt i asked completed DD mandate holders what they thought/plans etc. open question, no agenda until you decided to answer as 10000 hours. which again is your prerogative, but as an observation makes things a little tricky from your perspective

If were all 10000 hours how come some of us know a helluva lot more than the majority? just an observation from a supposed 10000 hours insiderwhistling.gif

More's the pity!!!!!!!

What a pile of pish this has all become.They can do whatever they want with my money as long as its beneficial to St Mirren football club.I just want them to take the money,build a fund and if it fails transfer it to SMISA,youth developement,music club,street football.There is no doubt that there are issues over the bid and the uncertainty will continue for a while yet.In the meantime the season has started and the kids coming through are being blooded in the first team.This augurs well for the future as we cannot budget for tv money alone.Whatever way it pans out whether 10000 hours ,American bid or the status quo my family will continue to support the greatest team in the world.Can we just do it together as some of the shite from both sides on this forum have become tedious to say the least.

The people financially backing the bid are 10000 hours. Every one of the 1000+ fans who have committed our tenners are members of 10000 hours, you are trying to create a division where none exists.

They are not 10000 hrs. 10000 hrs are a group from Ayrshire who are using fans money to buy the club. Initially their plan was to use mainly social funding in the form of a grant backed by 350 fans at a tenner a month...community groups at £500-a-year and then corporate backers at £10,000-a-year. Fans were bit part players along with the community groups and 10000 hrs were a seperate overarcing Board with full financial control of the club.

First the social funders decided the business plan was dodgy and ditched 10000 hrs. The plan changed and GLS appeared on the scene with a "donation" scam. The scam at that point was to leverage "conditions" from Bii to ensure 10000 hrs retained control of the club, with GLS getting his share of the power. The commercial / corporate investment failed.

Now you have fans completely funding the scheme, and yet still fans are the least powerful group in the scheme. 10000 hrs are not the fans investing in it. 10000 hrs are the people using "conditions" of their social banker Bii to take control of the club.

As for creating divisions in the support....somner9 didn't create the 52% shareholding, nor has he swallowed all the bollox marketing blah-blah or scaremongering being put out by the Ayrshire Group and their online marketing team.

Phase 1 was a half decent plan based on an inward investment of £750K from the social funder. We were told it was a done deal...we even had all the shite about checking texts / email at the public meeting. Since then it has been a desperate scramble to try and gain control of our club by any means possible. This has included scaremongering about foreign bidders and worse trying to support newco back into the SPL.

Mildly amusing that St Mirren fans accuse other St Mirren fans of trying to be divisive when a MINORITY of St Mirren fans are trying to deliver control of our club to non-St Mirren fans that have scaremongered ALL fans and employees of the club, and who went completely against fans wishes to try and support the newco to at best sate its social banker.

Selling consortium = divisive

10000 hrs = divisive

Time for supporters to be unified. That is not what 10000 hrs is offering.

10000 hrs talked about growing the club...now it won't even bother its arse to explain how it will be able to afford to run the club, never mind grow it. The numbers don't work....three attempts at raising the finances haven't worked.....none of the REA initiatives appear to have worked. The constitution is a bag of shite from a supporters perspective and not too clever from the club's perspective. The business plan to date has been about raising enough money to buy the club and never got beyond that point - the business plan has failed to deliver anywhere near its required targets three times now. At the moment that matters not a f"k as it is nothing more than a fanciful idea. If this deal goes ahead the club will be depending on these jokers delivering a salient business plan. Failure to deliver on their business plans - which don't even appear to exist as yet will very likely mean the end of SMFC.

That's not being divisive, that is being a supporter concerned about the future of our club.

They are not 10000 hrs. 10000 hrs are a group from Ayrshire who are using fans money to buy the club. Initially their plan was to use mainly social funding in the form of a grant backed by 350 fans at a tenner a month...community groups at £500-a-year and then corporate backers at £10,000-a-year. Fans were bit part players along with the community groups and 10000 hrs were a seperate overarcing Board with full financial control of the club.

First the social funders decided the business plan was dodgy and ditched 10000 hrs. The plan changed and GLS appeared on the scene with a "donation" scam. The scam at that point was to leverage "conditions" from Bii to ensure 10000 hrs retained control of the club, with GLS getting his share of the power. The commercial / corporate investment failed.

Now you have fans completely funding the scheme, and yet still fans are the least powerful group in the scheme. 10000 hrs are not the fans investing in it. 10000 hrs are the people using "conditions" of their social banker Bii to take control of the club.

As for creating divisions in the support....somner9 didn't create the 52% shareholding, nor has he swallowed all the bollox marketing blah-blah or scaremongering being put out by the Ayrshire Group and their online marketing team.

Phase 1 was a half decent plan based on an inward investment of £750K from the social funder. We were told it was a done deal...we even had all the shite about checking texts / email at the public meeting. Since then it has been a desperate scramble to try and gain control of our club by any means possible. This has included scaremongering about foreign bidders and worse trying to support newco back into the SPL.

Mildly amusing that St Mirren fans accuse other St Mirren fans of trying to be divisive when a MINORITY of St Mirren fans are trying to deliver control of our club to non-St Mirren fans that have scaremongered ALL fans and employees of the club, and who went completely against fans wishes to try and support the newco to at best sate its social banker.

Selling consortium = divisive

10000 hrs = divisive

Time for supporters to be unified. That is not what 10000 hrs is offering.

10000 hrs talked about growing the club...now it won't even bother its arse to explain how it will be able to afford to run the club, never mind grow it. The numbers don't work....three attempts at raising the finances haven't worked.....none of the REA initiatives appear to have worked. The constitution is a bag of shite from a supporters perspective and not too clever from the club's perspective. The business plan to date has been about raising enough money to buy the club and never got beyond that point - the business plan has failed to deliver anywhere near its required targets three times now. At the moment that matters not a f"k as it is nothing more than a fanciful idea. If this deal goes ahead the club will be depending on these jokers delivering a salient business plan. Failure to deliver on their business plans - which don't even appear to exist as yet will very likely mean the end of SMFC.

That's not being divisive, that is being a supporter concerned about the future of our club.

Yet another rant of your own agenda which has nothing to do with my post you quoted. You have now become the single most tedious poster on B&W, congratulations, sorry Shull.

Yet another rant of your own agenda which has nothing to do with my post you quoted. You have now become the single most tedious poster on B&W, congratulations, sorry Shull.

You posted that a St Mirren fan was trying to create a division where none exists. The St Mirren fan in question has not created any division, he is responding to a division that has been created by the selling consortium and 10000 hrs.

You may not like the posts; however it is your failure to respond to points made that is tedious. Although this is not untypical of the 10000 hrs online marketing team. If you disagree that the catalyst for the uncertainty of the club's future is the 52% control of the club being sold then let's here from you. Instead you post shite like "you have now become the most tediuos poster on B&W" without actually presenting any defence of 10000 hrs and its failed thrice business plans.

You will find that it is your pointless posts that are made based on an empty-headed agenda of thoughtless support for 10000 hrs, which you clearly haven't a clue about.

The floor is yours....explain how 10000 hrs have united the support through the presentation of their detailed business plan for the club. Explain how 10000 hrs have sourced the levels of social funding they once boasted about. Explain how 10000 hrs have attracted support from the commercial / corporate community. And explain how 10000 hrs is delivering genuine fan empowerment. If I could do that I would be shouting the loudest of anyone about it, just as I did when I had CIC Phase 1 sold to me and was gullible enough to believe all the bollox about the social funding and the corporate investors all being in place.

Guest somner9

i've backed the deal, but i'm not a spokesperson for 10000 hours, and I know as little about their business plan as most of the 1000 odd backers

"Anxious"? What about? As Div has said 10000hours have made it clear they won't draw down the DDM's until such times as they have had a bid successfully accepted for the club. No bid has been accepted for the club as yet and currently the consortium are still using some spurious story about a mysterious American bidder competing for ownership of the club. I'm not quite sure what you think 10000hours can do about it or what they are going to do that might make you "anxious" but if you are truly concerned that your direct debit might not be appropriately used then its within your power to cancel it. It's really easy. It only took me a couple of clicks of the mouse and I had two to cancel. rolleyes.gif

Like you I would love to see the bid value drop significantly. It would suit me completely if Gilmour and co got f**k all for their shares and although I know I am completely open to the charge that it is because it's personal to me it really should be said that every St Mirren fan should have exactly the same goal. Making sure the consortium gets as little as possible is sensible because it means that whomever the new owner is will have more money to put into the club whether its in terms of community initiatives or in terms of boosting money to the playing squad.

i'm not anxious about my money and am completely capable of cancelling a DD, I am anxious about the amount of the bid, and that is because i fear they will bid as much as we have without submitting a lower bid and without consultation in an appropriate amount of time for people to make a decision that's all

my wife cancelled my DD to 10000 hours 2 months ago as I hadn't told her & GoCardless had already presented the DD to our bank {I don't think they tried to retrieve any money but I thought, a bit quick off the mark to be presenting DD's to folks banks when a successful bid hadn't yet been tabled.

I've never been convinced about 10000 hours and it doesn't bode well at all.

As a group {of St Mirren fans}, I think we are hopeful for a CiC/Co-op thingy to work but I am becoming more convinced that 10000 hours is not the vehicle to take it any further.

this is how you engage with fellow saints fans? I genuinely feel sorry for you.

How absolutely dreadful of me. I do apologise.

I suppose I could rant on and on and and on, repeating the same old stuff like you and Sid do, but I am sane.

Edited by Vambo57

How absolutely dreadful of me. I do apologise.

I suppose I could rant on and on and and on, repeating the same old stuff like you and Sid do, but I am sane.

Or you could try and convince us that our concerns are wrong. It's been some months since we've seen any poster...fishal 10000 hrs online marketing team or not actually present any positives in relation to the CIC. The one single positive was the response of the fans to the scaremongering.....problem is the scaremongering has turned out to be just that...scaremongering.

The entire pitch of this bollox was supposed to be taking the club forward....the selling consortium had run out of ideas.......we now have an underfunded scheme that by its own admission cannot take the club forward for around 10 years - that was before the commercial / corporate plans fell on their arse. The new blood to take the club forward are already on the SMFC Board or have been in the past. The transaction itself is about a pay off for the selling consortium and a group from Ayrshire plus a couple of token Buds taking control of the club. All the people concerned are already at the club. All the fans that have offered assistance to the club have offered assistance to the club in the past. Fans are being asked to pay off £1.5Million + worth of debt...spending that would probably have gone directly to the club. There is no pay-off for fans here. What does concern is going to be the ability of the Ayrshire Group and its allies to maintain SMFC.....their record to date has not been inspiring.

If I put a car in the garage three times and it didn't get fixed...I'd be binning the garage. If I had a plumber round to sort my central heating and it was still broke the plumber would be dumped. If I invested cash with a financial advisor and lost money three times I'd smash his f'k'n windaes. At what point is someone going to question the Ayrshire Groups credentials after three failed attempts to raise funding for this scheme. There is no foul if they fail to close the deal with SMFC; however if they fail with their business plan once they take control of the club SMFC does not get another three goes to get it right.

And so you and the rest of the DD's, Should be concerened ? The Kabul and it's Spokesperson propoganda machine, in the shape of B&W Army ( Div ) Has more than a vested Interest in this Shambles ? - Who Need's Red Top's and Your Traynors & Co - when 10,000 Whore's has Div and his Lapdogs, supporting The Chancers From Ayrshire ? thumbdown.gif

If you are worried aboud your dd just cancel ffs It's easy. REA ripping us of for a tenner is a fcukin belter. St Sid and Somner are on some magical merry go round trip for something that dosn't exist unlike life on Mars1eye.gif

Guest somner9

yes that line will probably just about seal it!

Worried about my Club, And some chancing Baisturd fae Ayrshire Taking the Fan's for a Ride ? 10,000 Whore's - Where the fcuk is the Constitution ? Pension Fund for Gilmour & Co - and a club suit for Div and his Cohorts ? Who need's The Red Top's, When you have this propoganda machine ?

Oh Bye the way, I would rather sign my own Death Certificate, Than sign up for some chancer from Ayrshire and His 10,000 Whore's ? punk.gifpunk.gif

Give me a shout if you need a loan of a pen.