What Plans For Your Dd Mandate?

Guest somner9

Interesting!

Cause when i cited someone for inciting racial (Doh) religious hatred and accusing me (without foundation) of bigotry! I never even got an acknowledgement from the Mods. Still i suppose compared to being called a Ging-er, racial religious hatred and Bigotry is small beer.whistling.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Seething!

Take it up with the moderators then. I never reported 'Dick' to the mods', nor was I going to. I asked the bloke directly to withdraw his allegation, but I was never going to demand action be taken against him. I was quite prepared to set him to 'ignore' and let him crack on with making a complete and utter idiot of himself.

Then surely his inability to respond dealt with the issue. Everyone would read it as the allegation being untrue. No need to ban anyone as the issue was resolved. I have someone slabbering shite about me on a daily basis....the latest was some bollox about someone speaking to a suit at the club who says I am a pain in the arse. That one is amusing to me on a number of levels.....firstly it was an alleged opinion from a tie wearing wanker at the club and secondly it is very likely that the "suits" might well be annoyed with me.....I called their scaremongers as shite and was proven correct. If they don't like that f"k them and their pay-off.

There was no need to challenge anyone at the club or the poster - cannae even mind who it was....no need to report it and certainly no need to concern myself with damage to my reputation. I'm a St Mirren fan, nothing more....I pay a few quid to go to games and am known to get pished at some games ant worry too much about making a bawz of myself whether it be online or offline.

At what point did B&WArmy members start becoming concerned about damage to their "reputations" furfuxake. Its an unofishal forum and exists to provide a bit of pre- and post-match fun for St Mirren daft nutters.

All the "reputation" bollox started when it started to be used as a vehicle for 10000 hrs. They've got their own site now. If they don't like the light hearted discussion on an unofishal forum then they shouldn't read it. Same as any other thread.

Sid! You are talking even more rubbish than usual.

I've seen nothing but rubbish posts in relation to 10000 hrs from you smcc. In fact I don't think I have seen a post from you anywhere else on the forum - nothing wrong with that. However, even on 10000 hrs you never actually post any information or even opinion....you just pop up every now and then to post inane drivel like that above.

Still no one is posting anything about the financial viability of the 10000 hrs scheme. Instead its the usual..people are posting concerns about the CIC and its no fair, they must be bad people bollox.

Let's see your explanation of the financial viability of 10000 hrs and how it will manage any cashflow issues at the club - cos they certainly shat it (conveniently) when it came to the potential cashflow issues in relation to newco scumgers. Or will you just choose to feign offence instead.

On the contrary, John.

Part of the fun is outing people who hide behind their user namessmile.png

I unveiled my identity many years ago Drew....including via the medium of mainstream TV on Pie & Bovril. I did note that a few weird 10000 hrs online marketing types did start using the name John as if it would in some way result in curbing my concern over the ability of 10000 hrs to deliver financial sustainability to the club. It did make me giggle every time I seen it. However, it does exemplify the silly behaviour of the 10000 hrs online marketing team. Funnily enough they didn't do that when I was part of the 10000 hrs online marketing team. whistling.gif

Edited by St. Sid

I've seen nothing but rubbish posts in relation to 10000 hrs from you smcc. In fact I don't think I have seen a post from you anywhere else on the forum - nothing wrong with that. However, even on 10000 hrs you never actually post any information or even opinion....you just pop up every now and then to post inane drivel like that above.

Still no one is posting anything about the financial viability of the 10000 hrs scheme. Instead its the usual..people are posting concerns about the CIC and its no fair, they must be bad people bollox.

Let's see your explanation of the financial viability of 10000 hrs and how it will manage any cashflow issues at the club - cos they certainly shat it (conveniently) when it came to the potential cashflow issues in relation to newco scumgers. Or will you just choose to feign offence instead.

Sid.

You continue to quote very selectively. If you had read my previous post you would have seen that I was making no attempt to defend the financial viability of 10000 Hours. I was simply pointing out that no one can blame 10000 Hours for causing him to post abuse. The poster must be held responsible for the content of his post. If he cannot express his opinion without posting personal abuse, then he should be banned.

Sid.

You continue to quote very selectively. If you had read my previous post you would have seen that I was making no attempt to defend the financial viability of 10000 Hours. I was simply pointing out that no one can blame 10000 Hours for causing him to post abuse. The poster must be held responsible for the content of his post. If he cannot express his opinion without posting personal abuse, then he should be banned.

smcc, the offence being taken is selective. As I pointed out fans abuse fellow fans on a daily basis. Where a post is deemed offensive there are many options open to moderators.....the simplest being deleting the post. Instead they opted to highlight the post by demanding evidence and then made a big hoo-hah about banning "charles". Have we seen anything like that before in around about ten years of the inter-fan abuse that makes B&WArmy what it is? It's all 10000 hrs politics by the 10000 hrs online marketing team. It might have been interesting to hear from "Charles" why he appears to have taken issue specifically with pozbaird. Now we'll never know.

The bottom line is that 10000 hrs is a highly emotive subject that divides the support. The behaviours by 10000 hrs have been pish poor; however the behaviour of 10000 hrs online marketing team is becoming increasingly defensive and frankly worrying. We already know that 10000 hrs are being economical with the truth, so the chances of fan input into the running of the club are already low. Are fans also going to have a second level of resistance to information / input to the running of the club through the political actions of the 10000 hrs online marketing team.

The defensive response to the term "10000 hrs online marketing team" exemplifies this. I actually think that the 10000 hrs online marketing team has been very successful. REA with the assistance of B&WArmy identified a few of the busier fans on the Internet and asked for their support in getting the 10000 hrs message out there. That has been a huge success to the tune of over a 1000 fans investing their tenner a month not to mention some investing £3000 up front on top of their tenner a month. Why be defensive about that?

I have noted your own posts on the fishal site and you pretty much jump on anything negative said about 10000 hrs. You rarely offer any supporting information for you attacks on the posters trying to raise their concerns. 10000 hrs put together a team to defend any criticism of their ever changing plan. It was worth allowing them some time to try and restructure their plan; however the plan is now shit and ALL fans should be trying to get more information - instead we have silence and anyone challenging 10000 hrs for information is shot down with no information being offered......result = frustration & fall outs.

Time 10000 hrs showed us the money or f"k'd off out of our club.

Where a post is deemed offensive there are many options open to moderators.....the simplest being deleting the post. Instead they opted to highlight the post by demanding evidence and then made a big hoo-hah about banning "charles".

On Fantasy Island again, I see...

There was no hoo-hah.

Charles said, "Ban me then".

Div said, "OK".

And did.

Edited by bluto

On Fantasy Island again, I see...

There was no hoo-hah.

Charles said, "Ban me then".

Div said, "OK".

And did.

To be fair I do think Dick Slexia made a comment in the past that he could believe he was getting away with some of his posts. That does not detract from the key point that B&WArmy has always supported its minority supporters such as the insane like "charles", the ancient racists like bluto and the sexually deviant cnutcillor types. Dishing out bans is not the B&WArmy way....10000 hrs has sent the B&WArmy management team into ga-ga land.

Don't know why 10000hrs are getting a mention on here as I believe they are not in a position to buy the club. The dd's can be cancelled so what's the problem ??. The USA bid of £500,000 in three payments must now go ahead as SG told us the club would be sold this year. If it doesn't then we are all safe in calling our Chairman a liar.

To be fair I do think Dick Slexia made a comment in the past that he could believe he was getting away with some of his posts. That does not detract from the key point that B&WArmy has always supported its minority supporters such as the insane like "charles", the ancient racists like bluto and the sexually deviant cnutcillor types. Dishing out bans is not the B&WArmy way....10000 hrs has sent the B&WArmy management team into ga-ga land.

Now calling someone a racist really is slander, especially when it's patently untrue and you cannot back it up. The mods should ban you and really ought to delete all your posts.

And it's just because you hate me pointing out your deep love of Shellic and pretend conversion to buddiedom! :lol:

Now calling someone a racist really is slander, especially when it's patently untrue and you cannot back it up. The mods should ban you and really ought to delete all your posts.

And it's just because you hate me pointing out your deep love of Shellic and pretend conversion to buddiedom! laugh.png

I'm pretty sure there's nothing racist about you but at the risk of being called a pedant I don't believe Sid slandered you. He might have libelled you.

A lot of us seem to be getting a bit hot under the collar.I suppose it's the dog days of this long,hot sweltering summer. I got stuck into a clown from Perthshire for calling me a clown and a terrorist which ain't funny where I live. Maybe I over-reacted. Let's all calm down and show a little respect. We're all Buddies. Well, most of us are.

I'm pretty sure there's nothing racist about you but at the risk of being called a pedant I don't believe Sid slandered you. He might have libelled you.

I knew that!!! :o

Better watch out if the news of the world finds out you're a pedant, then you're doomed!

Unless it gets doomed before you do... :unsure:

Edited by bluto

I'm moving on and my money will be put to another use,

Hoping it all works out,

I'm out.

Well it wont all work out if people take that action.

St.Sid & Somner9 will be pleased.

My DD will stay.

Edited by Vambo57