US Based Bidder Revealed

pod

If not a Saints fan, this could be the beginning of the end.

On the contrary. I'm a Mac user - I could go to the fitba' and drop in my iMac, iPod, and iPhone for Dave to give a wee spring-clean while I'm at the game. Beats getting my washing done.

Job's a good un' - gets my vote. Also, CherryFusion would make a cool shirt sponsor logo. I'm convinced - Dave for President.

Edited by pozbaird

On the contrary. I'm a Mac user - I could go to the fitba' and drop in my iMac, iPod, and iPhone for Dave to give a wee spring-clean while I'm at the game. Beats getting my washing done.

Job's a good un' - gets my vote. Also, CherryFusion would make a cool shirt sponsor logo. I'm convinced - Dave for President.

Sid would do.

He is a Dundee United fan, so what's the point of all this.

Get him shifted before any damage is done.

St Mirren run by Saints fans always.

This is a bad joke.

He'll probably have a chip on his shoulder about that non Arab goal in the 87 Cup Final.

JUST SAY NO !

Being a Dundee United fan is way, way down my list of concerns. Wasn't Eddie Thompson, the long time owner at Dundee United actually a Hearts fan?

I'm more interested in why he's interested, what is his motivation, who is in his consortium, why are they involved, what are his plans, what finances does he have, how is his bid being funded, will he be an absentee landlord, and, and, and....

If he's going to be good for St Mirren, he could have Sturrock, Narey and Hegarty tattooed on his arse for all I'd care.

Let's hear about it.

He is a Dundee United fan, so what's the point of all this.

Get him shifted before any damage is done.

St Mirren run by Saints fans always.

This is a bad joke.

He'll probably have a chip on his shoulder about that non Arab goal in the 87 Cup Final.

JUST SAY NO !

I hope he puts up the season ticket prices to keep the riff raff oot. punk.gif

Speculation on my part. Looks as though a deal is near considering this guy has gone public in a local newspaper. Interesting.

The paper has gone public.

The Arab husnae.

Nae quotes from him or St Mirren Football Club.

Dangerous times ahead.

Thankfully, no mention of ' wealth off the radar ' but ...

And Poz, Eddie Thompson nearly bankrupted the Club with his idiotic spending. Also, hearing what Dave has to say is different to what he is going to do.

He'll tell us the shite we want to hear.

Until I hear his, or anyone's shite... I'm open to listen to them. We have players who aren't St Mirren fans, but they do a job every Saturday. Until I know more, I'm all ears.

Until I hear his, or anyone's shite... I'm open to listen to them. We have players who aren't St Mirren fans, but they do a job every Saturday. Until I know more, I'm all ears.

Fair enough, i've just got a fear about the whole scenario.

I'm away tae read my book.

Fair enough, i've just got a fear about the whole scenario.

I'm away tae read my book.

I'm suspicious too Shull. I was suspicious about REA first time I met him. The difference here is that if SG and four others simply decide to sell to this new guy - that's it. Not much we can do. The opportunity to question REA and GLS was there for all... for years. Website Q&As, open invite to e-mail him, public meetings... Doesn't mean you need to agree with the 10000hours bid, not at all. However no-one, not even the most anti-CIC poster could say they had no opportunity to contact the players in the game.

SG has repeatedly said he wants to ensure the right people take over. Big call for him and the selling consortium.

A colleague for The Arab says,

' Everything Dave touches turns into a success. The fact he's involved in this bid is good news for St Mirren and their fans ( mugs ) '

I think that colleague is the same scriptwriter that Craigy Whyte used at Ibrox at the start of their duping process.

Guest somner9

You mean someone who actually has the money is going to bid for the shares???

F..k me!!!

What kinda warped mind games is this guy up to, doesn't he know we don't do "completition" round these parts?

as for well founded fears....

At this moment in time my biggest fear would be if somehow 10000 hours scraped over the line consigning our club to a slow lingering debt ravaged death.

Think for one minute, even the most ardent fan must know you won't make money out of SMFC or indeed scottish football, so if he's willing to invest then it can only be because he wants to see if he can make a difference. If he has a few good football connections that can assist the club in grabbing the opportunities a scumco free spl has delivered then we should get him in ASAP.

If he wants to ice the proverbial cake he could offer the 1000 odd saints fans willing to invest an opportunity to go in with him?

Guest somner9

Surprise surprise, Somner 9 says someone we know nothing about only wants to make a difference and we should roll out the red carpet.

I'm open to hear about his plans - as I said in previous posts. Red carpet is on hold.

Eh sorry but I can't see where i quoted a 'Red Carpet' in my post, where did you read that? sorry I see you just invented it for dramatic effect. poor form!

What you may wish to consider is if the selling consortium accept his bid it won't matter a f**k what colour carpet you roll out, or even if you leave bare lino..... if this guys has the money to complete then he will be the majority shareholder. what comes after is how he goes about his business???

And we'll only know that when he's in!

This, if concluded will be a business lesson for 10000 (and counting down) hours in how to conduct yourself, how to not over promise, miserably under deliver, and not get engaged in scaremongering, slandering and giving away the business and revenue generating opportunities to third partiesclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Poz i see you didn't quote my suggestion that he should involve the 1000 saints fans who are willing to invest! poor form.

Edited by somner9