Sid And Somners Double Act Comedy Thread

Guest somner9

You could call it the day of the Long Knives!

No sooner has 10000 hours bid failed due to doubts among their backers, numerous changes, confidence in the sustainability of their bid! than we have a series of peeps coming on here and having the cheek, temerity and complete sense of denial to blame 10000 hours failure on the fans!!! FFS

I would ask for a reality check, but in all honesty they've been raging against the realities of 10000 hours bid, business plan, vanishing acts and all round capability to deliver for more than a year. Why check on reality now?

i've never know a bid to takeover a majority shareholding have so many doors held open for it, only to see it walk into wall, after wall.

Dignity please gentlemen!

The fans were the only, yes the only group who pledged to finance this deal and stuck with it. all this crying and wailing reflects poorly on what must be some very bitter people.

You could call it the day of the Long Knives!

No sooner has 10000 hours bid failed due to doubts among their backers, numerous changes, confidence in the sustainability of their bid! than we have a series of peeps coming on here and having the cheek, temerity and complete sense of denial to blame 10000 hours failure on the fans!!! FFS

I would ask for a reality check, but in all honesty they've been raging against the realities of 10000 hours bid, business plan, vanishing acts and all round capability to deliver for more than a year. Why check on reality now?

i've never know a bid to takeover a majority shareholding have so many doors held open for it, only to see it walk into wall, after wall.

Dignity please gentlemen!

The fans were the only, yes the only group who pledged to finance this deal and stuck with it. all this crying and wailing reflects poorly on what must be some very bitter people.

You really are a smug prick aren't you?

You could almost set your watch by the tedious shite you post on subject of the 10,0000 hrs bid but it's done now and you got what you've clearly wanted from the start so why don't you just maintain a dignified silence and enjoy the moment rather than create another thread for you and Sid to beat it to death?

I appreciate, judging by the number of posts you've made on the subject, that this has been a big part of your life in recent times but it's time to move on from a subject that's polarised our support for far too long. Stop stringing it out please.

St Sid & Somner9's Intervention & Deprogramming Services are now available. All donations for the service will go straight into the club. If you are concerned about any fellow St Mirren fans who have been brainwashed by 10000 hrs and are struggling to let go despite the cult being exposed as a sham then drop us an email and we will kidnap your fellow Buddie and put them through an intense course of lie-correction therapy.

Some of the cult ring leaders are still trying to control the minds of susceptible Buddies despite the cult finally being unmasked. Over the coming days and weeks if necessary the bold St Sid and Dr Somner will be deconstructing the brainwashing programme effected by the 10000 hrs cult over the last three years.

There are concerns that some cult leaders may try and abuse their online marketing powers to initiate a mass suicide at St Mirren Stadium. So I ask all of you to be vigilant of your fellow Buds and ensure they find closure in a positive way and avoid self-harm.

For an emergency intervention call 0898 198 787 and leave the name and address of your troubled fellow Buddie.

Work is also underway to try and convince cult leaders to make a public statement that will provide closure to the vulnerable Buddies taken in by their brainwashing programme. Due to the vanity and pride of the cult leaders St Sid and Dr Somner the chances of this happening are slim. holiday.gif

You could almost set your watch by the tedious shite you post on subject of the 10,0000 hrs bid but it's done now and you got what you've clearly wanted from the start so why don't you just maintain a dignified silence and enjoy the moment rather than create another thread for you and Sid to beat it to death?

I appreciate, judging by the number of posts you've made on the subject, that this has been a big part of your life in recent times but it's time to move on from a subject that's polarised our support for far too long. Stop stringing it out please.

what language for 07:15am1eye.gif

get it right DL! I only answer to "Big Cock"

Go on you put the keyboard down first sweetheart.... no you....go on.....ok together.......................you still there..? Oh you, you big furry bearicon12.gif

Edit: here's the rest of the topic title..... "Like a bunch of auld wummin scorned"

Edited by somner9

Sid, I used to think you were part of a 10000 Hours cult over and above my status of having spoken to Richard a few times. Turns out you weren't part of a cult, but actually a portly cu...oh no wait, that'd just be nasty. I'll just get back to supporting our team, occasionallly going to Manchester and enjoying some football. You can troll away until the next bandwagon rolls in. Good luck getting your way with that one.

Right, how do you block someone on here?

Sid, I used to think you were part of a 10000 Hours cult over and above my status of having spoken to Richard a few times. Turns out you weren't part of a cult, but actually a portly cu...oh no wait, that'd just be nasty. I'll just get back to supporting our team, occasionallly going to Manchester and enjoying some football. You can troll away until the next bandwagon rolls in. Good luck getting your way with that one.

Just go into your forum profile settings and manage your ignore preferences. When you're done, the forum looks like this.... these are just my settings as a guide, obviously.

Edit: Doing a screengrab that includes Drew's avatar can give you some scary results!

post-5834-0-67418200-1347433780_thumb.jp

Edited by pozbaird

Kinda pointless I have the Faraway Muppet and The Miser blocked but people keep Quoting them

St Sid & Somner9's Intervention & Deprogramming Services are now available. All donations for the service will go straight into the club. If you are concerned about any fellow St Mirren fans who have been brainwashed by 10000 hrs and are struggling to let go despite the cult being exposed as a sham then drop us an email and we will kidnap your fellow Buddie and put them through an intense course of lie-correction therapy.

Some of the cult ring leaders are still trying to control the minds of susceptible Buddies despite the cult finally being unmasked. Over the coming days and weeks if necessary the bold St Sid and Dr Somner will be deconstructing the brainwashing programme effected by the 10000 hrs cult over the last three years.

There are concerns that some cult leaders may try and abuse their online marketing powers to initiate a mass suicide at St Mirren Stadium. So I ask all of you to be vigilant of your fellow Buds and ensure they find closure in a positive way and avoid self-harm.

For an emergency intervention call 0898 198 787 and leave the name and address of your troubled fellow Buddie.

Work is also underway to try and convince cult leaders to make a public statement that will provide closure to the vulnerable Buddies taken in by their brainwashing programme. Due to the vanity and pride of the cult leaders St Sid and Dr Somner the chances of this happening are slim. holiday.gif

What a wanker

DL Bud....you will find that the 10000 hrs online marketing team were all revved up to try and rally the support into a frenzy of rage at the selling consortium. It has failed. The gig is up...I am 100% in agreement with you that the matter should be closed and we should all move on. However, there's a few bawbags that will slabber on and on about how its no fair just to save face. They knew it was failing long before the last public meeting. I hoped they were strining the fans along becasue they were buying more time and were working on something else. Sadly that was not the case. Hopefully they will get over their disappointment and embarrassment soon and gie the support, the club and club's employees peace.

Anyway...time for a wee song - there's no winners here, and Dr Somner will be the first to agree with that: