Time To Close This Forum........

Bud the Baker

Good to hear some info from the horses mouth so to speakwhistling.gif ....And we may never get the truth but my take on the interview.?....Bod want more money ...SG is still a good hand on the till and will not sell to the men who WILL pay £2 million or more in the interests of Sevco. I'm quite comfortable with the Bod wanting more money as It's their house to sell. I can also understand why they wouldn't say this in public but if they did there would be no objection from me.

Midly amusing tht I am being accused of trolling and yet all the abuse and deflection is coming from people who appear to be uncomfortable with the very basic point I have made. Some fans knew that the bid was in serious financial trouble and yet still carried on with the public meeting and subsequent campiagn to get fans to sign up...even encouraging them to text everyone they knew and get their grannies to sign up. I knew the finances were frankly dangerous at that point and declined to support the setting of false expectations of my fellow fans. Other fans knew it too but carried on....why they would that beggars belief.

10000 hrs were on the radio tonight slabbering a lot of shite about the bid being left on the table. Is anyone actually taking that pish seriously. However, the absolute corker was the revelation from REA that the BoD / selling consortium would never sell to anyone that didn't have the club best interests at heart - that's you ya fik cnut.

If the selling consortium were never going to sell to Massone or a Craign Whyte type then what wall all the pish slabbered at the last public meeting about?

The threads might be closed; however 10000 hrs should rip up the bid altogether and stop making a bawz of themselves and our club. Kill it stone dead and let the fans move on. If the bawbags that proactively misled fans don't want to own up to it and apologise so be it. However, they are fooling no one with all the nonsense about trolling. Your fellow fans aren't as stoopit as you would like to think.

Midly amusing tht I am being accused of trolling and yet all the abuse and deflection is coming from people who appear to be uncomfortable with the very basic point I have made. Some fans knew that the bid was in serious financial trouble and yet still carried on with the public meeting and subsequent campiagn to get fans to sign up...even encouraging them to text everyone they knew and get their grannies to sign up. I knew the finances were frankly dangerous at that point and declined to support the setting of false expectations of my fellow fans. Other fans knew it too but carried on....why they would that beggars belief.

10000 hrs were on the radio tonight slabbering a lot of shite about the bid being left on the table. Is anyone actually taking that pish seriously. However, the absolute corker was the revelation from REA that the BoD / selling consortium would never sell to anyone that didn't have the club best interests at heart - that's you ya fik cnut.

If the selling consortium were never going to sell to Massone or a Craign Whyte type then what wall all the pish slabbered at the last public meeting about?

The threads might be closed; however 10000 hrs should rip up the bid altogether and stop making a bawz of themselves and our club. Kill it stone dead and let the fans move on. If the bawbags that proactively misled fans don't want to own up to it and apologise so be it. However, they are fooling no one with all the nonsense about trolling. Your fellow fans aren't as stoopit as you would like to think.

I would call your posts an obsesion now......Trolling is not the word. You have no place in the process and never had. Everything you have said Is your opinion and I will always defend your right along with Stu Dick who calls all our supporters thick cnuts.

I'm guessing he's talking about GLS and Tony Fitzpatrick.

There were a lot more than that slapsalmon. I'm not convinced that Tony would have known about it to be fair to him. (edited to add - that Tony also expressed his concern about the questions raised by SMiSA at the public meeting). GLS was heavily involved in the construction of the bid as well as trying to sell the 87 & 1877 club memberships. Hardly a revelation.

There is a big question to be asked if we are going to do the inquests demanded by pozbaird - why when they knew as far back the beginning of the summer if not earlier that the finances were f"k'd did they continue with the bid. Was the response from the fans a surprise to them - was it a case of their bluff being called. They weren't in any hurry to shout about the 1877 club not signing anyone up - did they even try? Or did the corporate chaps, just like some fans already know the finances were f"k'd. I doubt we'll find out as the guilty fans don't seem keen to out themselves.

Edited by St. Sid

Do elaborate Sid. Who were the others "who knew"?

Just your usual fabricated push I'd imagine. No?

Disnae take a genius to work it out civilsaint. The OTT reaction to my comments is a bit of a give away. It would serve no purpose to name them. No benefit to them and zero benfit to the support or the club - pretty sure most will have worked it out anyway.

10000 hrs and its supporters should now admit that the bid is completely dead and buried and withdraw it completely. What are they hoping to achieve by saying they are leaving a bid on the table? We've seen pozbaird attempt to stir up yet more anger towards the selling consortium. To what end?

Why not save face properly and just settle for the positives? The shirt effort was a success - fan involvement that generated income for the club. That's all good. Take the plaudits and try and find a way to keep it going.

Nope, instead what we got was an attempt to spin a conspiracy theory that the failure of 10000 hrs is the fault of the selling consortium. No one is going to fall for that. It is shite and we know it is shite. I told you the finances were f"k'd months ago. SMiSA were telling us publically as much long before that. Some fans knew that the finances weren't ther but kept on with the campaign anyway.

Why spread bollox about the bid being sustainable when they knew themselves it was a bag of shite? Why try and blame the selling consortium for recognising that the bid is a bag of shite and protecting the club from it.

The selling consortium are far from blameless in this shambles. The majority of the blame for the utter f"k up and abuse of the trust and support of the fans most certainly lies with 10000 hrs and the fans that knew it was was shite and chose to carry on regardless. I just can't fathom the level of disrespect they have for fellow supporters that would allow them to do that......worse that they persist with the nonsense even now when it is brutally clear to everyone.

Time to tell the truth - admit that the bid was not good for the club and that the entire unsavoury matter is over for good.

Time to tell the truth - admit that the bid was not good for the club and that the entire unsavoury matter is over for good.

The only person still posting about it, is you ?

A £1.25m sustainable, and affordable bid, financed by 1007 St.Mirren supporters was lodged.

It was rejected.

You can spin that as much as you like for as long as you like, but it will never change the facts !

Keep on trolling, keep on abusing your fellow St.Mirren supporters and remember that Karma is indeed a bitch !