New Bid Exepected Next Week

Flareybob

Straight from the horses mouth ->

Hi Gary,

This is not me.

I have no interest in St Mirren – sorry.

I live in Stratford-on-Avon and sponsor our local club

God knows how this information has spread because it is just not true.

Kind rgs

Denys

Topic closed!

Edited by GMBB

I've just read the statement from the board on the official site and it seems to me the consortium could well be having second thoughts about selling otherwise why try and engage the fans in a council to take the better parts of 1000hours ideas and run them, that to me is long term thinking. The question, Mr Gilmour, is what are the chances of this eventually leading to fan ownership or would it simply be an extended version of FOSMA ?

I've just read the statement from the board on the official site and it seems to me the consortium could well be having second thoughts about selling otherwise why try and engage the fans in a council to take the better parts of 1000hours ideas and run them, that to me is long term thinking. The question, Mr Gilmour, is what are the chances of this eventually leading to fan ownership or would it simply be an extended version of FOSMA ?

Very positive statement from the Board. Good to see some element of St Mirren is capable of "lessons learnt". whistling.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...