St Mirren & Morton

pozbaird

• 2 weeks later...

The 'Ton have a great chance of winning today. A quarter final derby is always welcome but this season with both sides going well, it'd be a really good fixture.

That went well.

Dundee 5-1 Morton

:lol:

In all seriousness it does make you wonder about the standard of the 1st Division these days. Dundee are being pumped from pillar to post in the SPL but they can still hammer the best team in the SFL.

The gap is huge between the respective leagues.

& good luck with it too ! smile.png

We got ripped apart today, but had 3 of our first choice defenders injured, hopefully we can recover! The cup was merely a distraction from the league (I hopeunsure.png )

To be honest we've been playing shit recently, but still grinding out results, maybe this was the kick up the arse we needed!

We got ripped apart today, but had 3 of our first choice defenders injured, hopefully we can recover! The cup was merely a distraction from the league (I hopeunsure.png )

To be honest we've been playing shit recently, but still grinding out results, maybe this was the kick up the arse we needed!

Back on track I see dmc......You look the real deal to come up now as long as the odds don't get too big on yees getting pumped1eye.gif ....I'm away to catch a McGills bus so catch you latter

Back on track I see dmc......You look the real deal to come up now as long as the odds don't get too big on yees getting pumped1eye.gif ....I'm away to catch a McGills bus so catch you latter

Wasn't there today, but by all accounts we let them off the hook with only 4 & we still have a few players to come back in, in the coming weeks!

Bring on the Thistle!punk.gif

Wasn't there today, but by all accounts we let them off the hook with only 4 & we still have a few players to come back in, in the coming weeks!

Bring on the Thistle!punk.gif

Should be a cracker......I hope to see a better home crowd from Morton though as I'm now thinking you have lost too many forever.....I need 2000 Greenock scum to come to Paisley and watch the big team play or my hopes will be dashed ....Best of luck.