Web Design

TediousTom

Do any of my fellow forum users have any information/guidance on how one would set up a website?

Now I am fully aware that our webmaster is, well a master of the web but I understand he is indeed a professional web designer.

I am looking for information to pass onto an ambitious relative of mine who is in the processes of starting a brand new business. As such funds are not so much tight but more or less non existent (except what old Tom helps out with).

The position (as I understand it) is that the various web domain names have been purchased but not yet launched, due to no idea as to how to do the next bit!

Thank you advance my dear fellow forum users

Do any of my fellow forum users have any information/guidance on how one would set up a website?

Now I am fully aware that our webmaster is, well a master of the web but I understand he is indeed a professional web designer.

I am looking for information to pass onto an ambitious relative of mine who is in the processes of starting a brand new business. As such funds are not so much tight but more or less non existent (except what old Tom helps out with).

The position (as I understand it) is that the various web domain names have been purchased but not yet launched, due to no idea as to how to do the next bit!

Div really is the man to speak to.

He doesn't need to design it for him but can sort him out with a generic web templates, ecommerce shopping cart, hosting etc for a monthly fee.

Worth a pm.

Hi,

Based on the requirement of your relative, I think he should opt for designing of a website on content management system like Wordpress as it will not only facilitate him building a website at a cheaper cost but it will also give him the capability to manage his website from administrative panel without any technical knowledge. Additionally creating a website in wordpress using template is also cheap and he will not have to pay monthly cost. I have used a company in the past and you can discuss your concerns with them www.dhwajatechnology.com. I think Wordpress can serve your purpose to the maximum!

Hi,

Based on the requirement of your relative, I think he should opt for designing of a website on content management system like Wordpress as it will not only facilitate him building a website at a cheaper cost but it will also give him the capability to manage his website from administrative panel without any technical knowledge. Additionally creating a website in wordpress using template is also cheap and he will not have to pay monthly cost. I have used a company in the past and you can discuss your concerns with them www.dhwajatechnology.com. I think Wordpress can serve your purpose to the maximum!

35l1g6.jpg

Hi,

Hi

I can get you a guy to walk about with a sandwich board for £1.99 per hour

• 4 weeks later...