Hugh Murray

If the success of Morton is that important to you then go and support them. After 10000 Hours you'll be used to backing hopeless causes.

No. It's actually good for our football club if they come up. It would probably be just a good if Thistle came up as well. They will both bring big supports and they will both be shit.

heaven forbid somebody tries to inject some humour into a football forum.

Yeah , a broken leg is f**kin hilarious for a young pro footballer !?!

Get a grip , Hugh Murray will, no doubt be gutted about the outcome of his challenge , and i`m sure the last thing he would want was for some moron to imply it makes him some sort of hero because the opponent plays for Morton.

If the success of Morton is that important to you then go and support them. After 10000 Hours you'll be used to backing hopeless causes.

Bringing up that old chesnut again..lol......For what it's worth I enjoyed reading your posts on this subject as your points were more balanced than some. My belief In the CIC was not as clear cut as you suggest. Smisa opinions gave me the most cause for concern but In the end I felt that the £120,000per annum fan tap would rule the day. Maybe a blind punt on our team??.....Another one might be around the corner with no fan Involvement atall. Also i am consistent in saying I have faith In our Chairman not to put the club In danger and supported his decision to reject the bid.

ps....Your opposite views regarding Morton are also fair ......It's always a matter of opinion and as you support Thistle I can see whywink.png

Edited by reborn saint

Get a grip , Hugh Murray will, no doubt be gutted about the outcome of his challenge , and i`m sure the last thing he would want was for some moron to imply it makes him some sort of hero because the opponent plays for Morton.

You think I'm bad? There's a Thistle fan on P&B who says and I quote 'Hugh Murray feasts on the bones of his victims', although he does go on to admonish Shug for his poor disciplinary record sine moving to Firhill.

Dont understand why your on here moaning about it, I know your a bit slow in Greenock but he plays for Partick Thistle now, Or have i missed something,

You be careful now, someone of your incredible bulk could easily bring on a coronary with all the excercise involved in typing that post up!

And no, you haven't missed anything, chunk, he does indeed play for Partick!

Its football FFS. These things, unfortunately, happen. I think you're the one who needs to get a grip and stop acting like the boy was killed.

Its football FFS. These things, unfortunately, happen. I think you're the one who needs to get a grip and stop acting like the boy was killed.

Im not the one glorifying the injury of a young professional footballer.

Yes , these things happen in football, i`ve played it , albeit at amateur level for over 30 years and witnessed many injuries over the years but to gloat because the boy wears a Morton top is the act of an immature jerk !

Im not the one glorifying the injury of a young professional footballer.

Yes , these things happen in football, i`ve played it , albeit at amateur level for over 30 years and witnessed many injuries over the years but to gloat because the boy wears a Morton top is the act of an immature jerk !

No one is gloating about anything. No one is glorifying anything. You are far too easily wound up. You need to learn to take a joke.