Divers And Cheats

shull

At Ibrox

Maybe a yellow for Clark.

I would have red carded Jack for his roly poly shite.

I would have sent off Jack for his tackle.

And red carded the Saints defender for his disgraceful roly poly.

Full of cheating Jessies is Scottish Football.

3 hours ago, shull said:

At Ibrox

I'm not convinced Clark went in with any malice.  It looked more like an unfortunate coming together between two players competing for the ball plus Clark had been "manhandled" by another Sevco International Franchise FC player just before the incident with Jack.

I fully agree with you regarding both Jack and the St. Johnstone player's roly poly antics.  Embarrassing and cringeworthy to say the least.

Jack's "tackle" on the St. Johnstone player was a disgrace.  No attempt to get the ball, just a typical Jack style assault on an opposition player.  How Oor Wullie Collum didn't change his mind and change his yellow card to a red card after watching it on VAR, the mind boggles.

On 1/28/2023 at 9:32 PM, shull said:

At Ibrox

Probably shouldn't be a yellow either.

Match should be replayed.

Jack should be banned for his exaggerated Roly Polys.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Garnacho, the Manchester United number 49. What a fecking cheating diving bassa. 

I would have sent him off for his 6 or 7 Roly polys after he got tackled in the 80th minute.

Despicable little shit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Santiago Giménez can be added to the "Divers and Cheats" list following his antics this evening while on duty for Feyenoord against AS Roma.  One of the AS Roma coaching staff barely made contact with him but he goes down holding his head and rolls on the ground several times.  I'm not a fan of AS Roma either: they've had more than their fair share of cheats, divers and scumbags over the years but that doesn't make what Giménez did ok.  He might actually still be rolling about in the dressing room as it's Half-Time.

Edited by BigYardsAndBasher
"but" not "bit".

1 hour ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

Santiago Giménez can be added to the "Divers and Cheats" list following his antics this evening while on duty for Feyenoord against AS Roma.  One of the AS Roma coaching staff barely made contact with him but he goes down holding his head and rolls on the ground several times.  I'm not a fan of AS Roma either: they've had more than their fair share of cheats, divers and scumbags over the years but that doesn't make what Giménez did ok.  He might actually still be rolling about in the dressing room as it's Half-Time.

Santiago Giménez ended up getting a straight red card in the second half of Extra-Time for putting his studs onto an AS Roma player's leg.  Ha, ha, ha! :lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...