The Rugby Thread

shull

I missed the first half but was in my local club for the second half. We stole it. But there was this Scottish lassie in the club I had never set eye on and when she realised I was Scottish she kept hugging me and kissing me at full time. I tried manfully to fight her off but hell she was stronger than me. I had to submit. She is from Lesmahagow. I said I'd see her for the rest of the games but I forgot I'll be in Paisley on the 16th. If we don't win this final I will be beeling!

I missed the first half but was in my local club for the second half. We stole it. But there was this Scottish lassie in the club I had never set eye on and when she realised I was Scottish she kept hugging me and kissing me at full time. I tried manfully to fight her off but hell she was stronger than me. I had to submit. She is from Lesmahagow. I said I'd see her for the rest of the games but I forgot I'll be in Paisley on the 16th. If we don't win this final I will be beeling!

Where was her dog when this was all going on? whistling.gif

Where was her dog when this was all going on? whistling.gif

I wondered as well but nae dug. She was pissed but even sober she would probably have lit on me. I've just got this way with forty something blonds which she was. If I could sell what I've got I'd make a fortune. And if believe any of this crap you're aff your heid. But I swear I had to shake her off. Her husband is a case hardened ex RUC man who was watching. He trusts me but I'm scared of him.

Stay on topic gentlemen please.

Nightshift Forum for geriatric fantasies.

Are you saying I'm fantasising? She was real. Anyway, a rugby thread is about queer shaped balls and guys who go for big long communal showers. I promise I don't fantasise about them.

Superb result yesterday. Still don't know how Scotland did it but I ain't caring. :D

Mind you, I recall a few years back losing to Wales in the last minute & don't know how Scotland managed that either so it evens out. Sort of.

Edited by Howard Hughes in BlueSuedeShoes

Where was her tractor when this was going on,

• 2 weeks later...