The Rugby Thread

shull

Good team spirit today, showed some decent 'tude and went after a very average Italy..........but we won and what a class set and finish today. We looked competent today, almost confident and assured. Great subs and tactics shown by the boss , measured and cool in the eye of a storm. Top Man.......

Crackin game of rugby, great watch.......helped compensate for the guilt and misery around the latest unravel in Dingwall

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TPAFKATS

Well that was 2 quid wasted on a draw between our Celtic cousins (18/1). I do have the Irish at 5/1 to win tournament though.

Was that the only game today?

Get in!

• 1 month later...

Pro 12 Semi Final

Glasgow Warriors 16 Munster 15

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/27423942

Crowd - 10000

I'm going down to my local club to watch the cup finals today and I'm going to have some fun lording it over a few loud mouthed prats on the back of that great result. Sounds like it got a bit towsy.

Make sure you support Ulster today, Rick, if they win the final's in Glasgow.

smile.png

I'll be shouting them on all right. I just hope the FA cup final doesn't go into extra time but Arsenal should win it OK. There will be a good crowd in our club and they'll all stay on for the rugby. I'd love it if the final is Glasgow v Ulster.

Looking like you'll miss the first half, Rick.....

I did but I saw the second half. A real disappointment. Could and probably should have held on, but credit to Leinster for their comeback. Sod it, the ref was a homer.

Getting a ticket will be an issue. The RDS only holds 18000, and Leinster could fill that twice themselves. I believe Glasgow are being offered 4000 tickets.

It's a 50/50 split since although the club nominates the venue (which can be their home ground) it is the league that runs the final. Glasgow have 9000 tickets and will not need that many. The remaining briefs go back to Leinster to sell after Friday I think- I don't see any issue in getting a ticket- indeed mine is sorted.

Edited by flyingscot