The Rugby Thread

shull

• 4 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
FORFUXSAKE
Why not play it at Murrayfield instead of a sectarian cesspit ?

Because the SRU didn't bid for the final and Celtic did.

Lots of Leinster fans think the Scottish fans are overreacting to this, "it's only a bit of fun". They just don't get it.

• 4 months later...
3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Same score, 50 mins, not looking likely Scotland can get a win.

Did I hear it's S Africa or New Zealand next? 🙈

SA/NZ will be the likely QF opponent presuming we get through the group. With Japan and Samoa still to play alongside Russia, we will already be under pressure.

1 minute ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

SA/NZ will be the likely QF opponent presuming we get through the group. With Japan and Samoa still to play alongside Russia, we will already be under pressure.

Ah, where I heard this they must have been looking ahead, and on the bright side. 

Just went 24-3 down, fecked. 

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Ah, where I heard this they must have been looking ahead, and on the bright side. 

Just went 24-3 down, fecked. 

I expected defeat to Ireland tbh, and was pinning hopes on beating both Samoa and Japan to make the next round. If we canny beat Russia then there’s no point. Japan with home advantage will be tough and the recent Samoa meetings with us have been mental try fests that worked in our favour.

Get it wrong and we could finish 4th - and that means having to qualify for the next World Cup 😂

40 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I expected defeat to Ireland tbh, and was pinning hopes on beating both Samoa and Japan to make the next round. If we canny beat Russia then there’s no point. Japan with home advantage will be tough and the recent Samoa meetings with us have been mental try fests that worked in our favour.

Get it wrong and we could finish 4th - and that means having to qualify for the next World Cup 😂

Well, gubbed today, pressure is on for the next game.

5 minutes ago, salmonbuddie said:

Can we keep the rugby chat in here, please, no need for (yet another) thread.

That was like Glasgow v Leinster in the final without the bits where Glasgow were actually in the game and you thought they might actually win.

Only way to try to stop needless threads is to draw Divs attention to them.............................although he could be a busy man. :lol:

4 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:

Can we keep the rugby chat in here, please, no need for (yet another) thread.

That was like Glasgow v Leinster in the final without the bits where Glasgow were actually in the game and you thought they might actually win.

The nonsense rugby thread has been deleted:clapping

Well done, now, what about the other shite that's been posted today? :rolleyes:

Shite, it's not, then. hey presto, the forum fools posts utter nonsense in it. :lol:

What a loser. 

Edited by faraway saint