The Rugby Thread

shull

Deary me. Sad, sad.

In your opinion.

The aforementioned fannies spout about how proud they are to be Scottish but of course we can't be independent because the value of their Standard Life investments might fall. To me that is sad sad, but that is only my opinion and it's just as valid as yours and theirs.

In your opinion.

The aforementioned fannies spout about how proud they are to be Scottish but of course we can't be independent because the value of their Standard Life investments might fall. To me that is sad sad, but that is only my opinion and it's just as valid as yours and theirs.

Don't know how Standard Life comes into it. They would possibly have moved to London where the big decisions are made anyway. But what has it got to do with the Scottish Rugby team? You want them to lose. That's the bit I'm questioning. And the fact that 55% voting against independence makes you want Japan to win. Are you sure you're Scottish?

Don't know how Standard Life comes into it. They would possibly have moved to London where the big decisions are made anyway. But what has it got to do with the Scottish Rugby team? You want them to lose. That's the bit I'm questioning. And the fact that 55% voting against independence makes you want Japan to win. Are you sure you're Scottish?

In fairness to the SRU they prevented Hastings and Sole using Murrayfield for their Nawbag propaganda purposes. Told them that they were not a political organisation and didn't appreciate them trying to use SRU facilities for political ends.

In fairness to the SRU they prevented Hastings and Sole using Murrayfield for their Nawbag propaganda purposes. Told them that they were not a political organisation and didn't appreciate them trying to use SRU facilities for political ends.

But how did Standard Life come into it? I genuinely don't know.

But how did Standard Life come into it? I genuinely don't know.

Scott Hastings referenced them on a couple of occasions during the campaign, which tells me that investments with that company were more important to him than democracy and trying to build a better, fairer country.

The behaviour of the 'proud Scots but' among the rugger fraternity during the referendum was a disgrace. So if Scotland losing at rugby upsets the Hastings brothers and David R Sole then good.

Was it really any worse than the 'proud Scots but' behaviour of many in football? Let me think....Alex Ferguson, for example . He managed the Scotland football team so you won't be supporting them, then? Or any other team he managed?

I'm not condoning what the public school tory-boys did, or their football equivalents, but they're no more representative of Scottish rugby supporters' views than Fergie's are of Scottish football supporters' views.

Anyway, it's got the makings of a real good game, Japan played very like Scotland have been playing recently but I'm still confident we'll beat them by 10-15 points. I think the bench will make the difference for us, particularly being able to bring Richie Gray and Josh Strauss into the mix.

Was it really any worse than the 'proud Scots but' behaviour of many in football? Let me think....Alex Ferguson, for example . He managed the Scotland football team so you won't be supporting them, then? Or any other team he managed?

I'm not condoning what the public school tory-boys did, or their football equivalents, but they're no more representative of Scottish rugby supporters' views than Fergie's are of Scottish football supporters' views.

I will continue to support St Mirren and the Scotland football team despite of Sir Furious' half baked views on workers solidarity spouted from his millionaires mansion. Furious means well in his own way, the rugby figures I mentioned care only of themselves and money.

I will continue to support St Mirren and the Scotland football team despite of Sir Furious' half baked views on workers solidarity spouted from his millionaires mansion. Furious means well in his own way, the rugby figures I mentioned care only of themselves and money.

Fair enough, but they're still not any more representative of supporters than Fergie is.

pourquoi est- Rick un tel cul? t-il jamais alléger ?