The Rugby Thread

shull

Is it wrong to take such pleasure out of a team losing?

Watching the hugely arrogant Inverdale squirming post match was fantastic, so I would say no.

You can shove your f*#king chariot up yer arse too. Well done to the Aussies for a great performance and thanks for slightly dulling the pain of our trip to SMP yesterday.

One of the banner/block ads that I get on this site is for Tesco, celebrating the rugby nations with food and drink.

It seems curiously truncated these days, showing (for me) only Scotland, Wales and France.

It's as if there aren't that many nations still participating. .. Sort of a rugby Armageddon when the important teams go right out on their arses. :)

Lets go for it, sporting success looms large starting this weekend.......................

Scotland to record a win against Samoa, get to the quarters.............

There , due to a quirk of results elsewhere, we are lined up to play a shattered Wales, decimated by injury, we win, get to the Semi's

There, we draw South Africa once more, get our revenge, beat them and get to the World cup finals, that would make up for hunners of disappointment lately on the Greenhill road killing fields at Hampden blah de blah.

C'mon support the Egg chasers, its our best chance of sporting glory......................... where could it possibly go wrong

biggrin.png

You're right, it must have been a dream - we can't get RSA in the semifinal.

nah, how could we therefore live the dream.

aye, well maybe that would have been a nightmare than a dream

More like sober up :guinness

All experts in sleep-walking. :)

Are you, by any chance...?

...St Mirren fans? :whistle: