Worst Player

Guest TPAFKATS

Similar story with the aforementioned Grant Inglis who was part-time and had a good job outside the game. Surprised to see Inglis mentioned in the "worst ever" category - typical small & aggressive oldskool Scottish midfielder scored 3 goals in 16 league appearances so not the worst ever.

Didnt we sign him from the juniors - and he was typical junior football. Certainly got stuck in with tackles that goodwin should try now and again... or maybe not.

Steve Kinsey surely has to get a mention. Hugged the touchline never getting involved in a game and was so frail he could hide behind the touchline. Terrible signing. Jim Beattie was worthy of a mention as were the likes of Roland Fabiani and Garry McGrotty

Big Roland was a mate of mines when we worked together, a nicer guy you could not meet (& a really good copper to boot)!

Galloway, Kelechi Okore or Fellner who only made a couple of appearances?

Steve Galloway, Kelechi Okorie, Tony Macdonald, Gerard Fellner, Andy Dow, Kevin Twaddle, Graham Fenton, Paul Lawson, John Boyd, Mikael Renfrum, Jens Paeslack, Lex Baillie.

That's all I can think of at present. tongue.png

Ricky Gillies is one of my all time favourites though notworthy.gif. I quite liked Davie Elliot as well.

Steve Galloway, Kelechi Okorie, Tony Macdonald, Gerard Fellner, Andy Dow, Kevin Twaddle, Graham Fenton, Paul Lawson, John Boyd, Mikael Renfrum, Jens Paeslack, Lex Baillie.

That's all I can think of at present. tongue.png

Ricky Gillies is one of my all time favourites though notworthy.gif. I quite liked Davie Elliot as well.

Feel like a name dropper now happy.png ! Played alongside Johnny for a few years & I've got to say, what a wasted talent, had the ability to go far, but unfortunately, other things in his "lifestyle" seemed to overshadow his abilities!Flush.gif

Feel like a name dropper now happy.png ! Played alongside Johnny for a few years & I've got to say, what a wasted talent, had the ability to go far, but unfortunately, other things in his "lifestyle" seemed to overshadow his abilities!Flush.gif

I remember people telling me he should have been better than he was with us. Shame.

Which one is fae Greenock ?

Roland is from Port Glasgow, Johnny from Greenock(Gibshill)!! Goes for nowt though, a pair of nicer guys you could not meet (apart from one would arrest another lol)! To be honest, from what I've heard Johnny has "calmed" down in recent years & has been turning out for a junior team!

Roland is from Port Glasgow, Johnny from Greenock(Gibshill)!! Goes for nowt though, a pair of nicer guys you could not meet (apart from one would arrest another lol)! To be honest, from what I've heard Johnny has "calmed" down in recent years & has been turning out for a junior team!

I think Roland stayed in Crookston years ago, i'm sure i picked him and a couple of his Cop buddies up years ago.

Edited by shull

Paul McKnight... Waste of a jersey though, to be fair, he didn't get it dirty too often. Much the same as Annand.

Legend also is Paul for his never to be forgotten goals v Falkirk and especially against Ayr United.