Worst Player

The Dundee guy we got for the great Lex Richardson.....Mackie!.....total mince and thanks Miller!

Eric Sinclair was that player and it was Ricky McFarlane who sanctioned the deal that took Richardson to Dundee. Miller came in and promptly got rid of Sinclair.

Aye, Jim Gilmour the " goalie" for one.

Add another "goalie" - Herriot.

Jim Gilmour - now some horrific memories particularly one - think it was against the **** - where he ushered the ball as if it was going by the post only to see it snuggle nicely in the back of the net. The worse goalie I have seen playing for us and that is something when you consider Scrimgour and Smith.

Paul McIntyre, what a hopeless diddy he was.

As a legendary patron of the North Bank wid roar with one of his Walkerisms............

" Away back tae the Seaweed Factory McIntyre, ye useless baisturt !! "

I`m sure its been mentioned before .... Mo Camara. Absolute f**kin MINCE. And i mean the cheap fatty mince , not the lovely steak Mince you would get from a quality butchers like .... say ... Gleddoch Family Butchers .. (that ok gav , is my goody bag ready ? wink.png )

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

• 2 years later...