Worst Player

There is no question Stephane bahoken. When you actualy consider hie bad he was shit scared of weather hooked at half tine on debut. Put two balls outside stadium

Sient rest of season in rehab in France. Tweeting pics if cold scotland then warm France this guy is a the true wrist ever player

Celebrating the bells early, puggled and its only 18.20

I'll never forget dundee utd away. He was out at half time And was taking shots from outside the box into empty goal blasted them over and had to go into the stand to get the ball did this about 5 times but he lined the shots up like johny wilkinson was hilarious and confirms bahoken was never a footballer

Now attempting to play in French 3rd division

Deciding on a worst player is always a difficult one I think. To me it's not just as simple as worst player ever seen(which would be Gary McVie)it's more worst player that made a number of appearances and therefore continued to look the antithesis of a footballer over a period of time rather than just one game or a couple of sub appearances.

I saw McVie play once(badly), Kelechie Okorie likewise.

Neil Orr was pish for a while, Brian Smith played infrequently and was always crap, Jim Gardner was consistently awful.

Taking all into consideration I'd have to give a joint equal award to Mo Camara and Mikael Renfrum.

Both wage thieves of the highest order.