Worst Player

He seemed good, initially...

then performances grew more and more average. I liked him. unsure.png

Living in Southampton at the time I actually took in the Southampton v Arsenal reserve game that Baltacha had a trial in (I believe while he was still with us), he never actually looked out of place at that level. Strange that he went from being an U21 international to complete oblivion almost overnight!!

Sergei Baltacha?

He seemed good, initially...

then performances grew more and more average. I liked him. unsure.png

Living in Southampton at the time I actually took in the Southampton v Arsenal reserve game that Baltacha had a trial in (I believe while he was still with us), he never actually looked out of place at that level. Strange that he went from being an U21 international to complete oblivion almost overnight!!

His problem was that for such a big, well built laddie he was a bit of a wuss and once sussed that was him finished in Scottish football - feel (in hindsight maybe) that he did well in 99/00 because he had the two Tam-the-Bam's (Brown & Turner) to mind him. Oh and for 6ft 5ins or whatever he regularly jumped 5ft 6ins!

Still not the worst ever, I'm sticking with my initial choice of Chic Charnley for the reasons given on Page 2 but must say big Bahookie gave him a close run!

Edited by Bud the Baker

Lol

Does anyone have a clue how Josh Magennis is still getting with it as a professional footballer? Big, strong, pacey but not the first idea about how to play the game.

nah no idea what he's up to.....:blink:

I remember reading an article about him in the summer when he was talking about having to choose between football and rugby when he was younger. He believes where he is/was is vindication that he made the right decision. Aye mate diving about like a fanny for Kilmarnock against potentially being an international rugby player. He has the right build and pace to be an amazing rugby player.

Edited to add he's never a footballer.

Edited by Hambud