St Mirren V Celtic League Cup Semi Final

shull

On nightshift 11 out of 14. Bed by 8 and up at 2.15 to watch the match. Was supposed to be off and coming down to game but started new shift pattern in the new year but will be off for the final!!

My back-to-back supports the 'tic so would be good to get the bragging rights.

EVERYBODY needs to be on their game today from Samson right through to Thompson. Hope Goncalves starts and bags a debut goal.

Keeping the faith as always........Saints 2-1 in extra-time.

Hope all those going to the game have a great day out.

Biggest game of the season so far. Also biggest week of season, as three big games that will shape our season. Would love to get off to a flier today with a win then go into Inverness game full of confidence.

Paisley will be bouncing between now and final if we can beat Celtic today.

Off to mates house in southside for breakfast and booze with a dozen buddies then down to Ivory for 12.30.

Hope to see some of you fine buddies in there.

Come on the Saints!

Up to watch the tennis and I've got butterflies in my stomach! Absolutely buzzing for today!! Can't wait to see the black and white stripes filling a good few bits of the stand! :) just hoping that 7 hour round trip to Aberdeen on a school night a couple of weeks ago will feel even more worth it!