St Mirren V Celtic League Cup Semi Final

shull

always said that's where he is best. His problem was that Dummett had made that position his own. Now hopefully with a bit of a point to prove Carey produces a sparkling 6 months of form. Signs a new deal, and leads us to a cup double and top 6. And ends the yearly search for a left back!

I hope so bud. :)

Bummer to be on nights this weekend but am off for the final. Will definately be coming down and would expect my sons to tag along for a freebe day out.

A lot of big performances today with NO failures. Best Sunday afternoon TV I've watched ever!!

The guys at works are all happy for me - they usually rip the pissh from me most weekends.

Best moment (among many) - Jim Goodwin at the end running to our fans and doing his arms aloft celebration pose. Magic.

Can't recall seeing Jim when the team were over celebrating with the fans and I suspected he was getting interviewed by the media. Heard on the radio on the way home that Goodwin thought his booking had put him out of the Final but wee Chico had told him in the tunnel that the rules for teams who started in the earlier rounds were different (3=ban instead of 2=ban) and he was eligible to play. Suspect he ran straight out the tunnel and up to the fans at that point given the smile on his face!!

A lot has already been said. Not a failure in the team today. Carey was superb and Thommo?, well what can you say? A true St. Mirren fan who is living the dream that the majority of us have or had.

Special mention to the fans today though. Every single one of us played our part. The support was there for the full game and the noise generated for 4500 fans was special.

A proud day to be a Buddie.

Hence their plumetting sales. They are too thick to see that changes that have happened to Scottish Football and it will never be the same again!

I can't see the point in buying this pish.

It's nonsense from front page to the back.

St Mirren are seen as space filling, nothing more.

Stopped buying this and the other pish years ago.

Well I'm not ashamed to admit I was in tears with three minutes to go while we were all shouting "we want four" as Saints had the ball in the corner. I've followed saints home and away pretty much since I was a boy. It's my 38th birthday today and the ticket was a present from my Celtic supporting brother!

It matches 87 for me as I was too young then to truly appreciate the significance. I'm the only buddy in a family full of ce**ic fans and I've endured a lot over the years from them.

Not tonight.

Best. Present. Ever.

Thank you so much St Mirren.

The wounds of THAT final went some way towards being healed this afternoon.

Happy Birthday drinks_cheers.gif

How do you top this result for a present ???

Win the Final !!!!!

Special mention to the fans today though. Every single one of us played our part. The support was there for the full game and the noise generated for 4500 fans was special.

How about we make that noise when teams visit St Mirren Park, starting against Caley. COYS !!