Forum Problems !

shull

Has anyone else found that if they click on a part of this website a small box sometimes pops-up saying "Are you sure you wish to leave this page" and it gives you a choice of "Stay on this page" and "Leave this page" and it says something about "Message: False"? wacko.png

It maybe to do with "Rapport" which I've taken off for now.spudnikdiscoball.gif

When I first clicked on this post a couple of minutes ago , in redirected me through to a wwebsite called Bagram , which appeared to be a gambling site! I had to close the tab and then open another tab to get back on BAWA. .

It would seem that there still might be an issue on the site . Apparently , this is the latest form of malicious software/spyware whereby they try and redirect you to buy something as opposed to the type that hides in your computer and then sends your data to , well , erm , theives. .

There is no current issue with the website. If you are having problems then I'm afraid they are coming from your own PC.

post-2-0-69087300-1352880973_thumb.jpg post-2-0-03635200-1352880986_thumb.jpg

Is it likely you have a cached copy of the site from the weekend ? Have you cleaned your temporary internet files ?

No ,not cached copy .This computer also has additional protection like ccleaner and extra anti-popup software , but is experiencing the above mentioned phenomenon on BAWA for the first time. .

Does this redirection happens on every visit, or on a particular thread, and is it always to the same site ?

Has anyone else found that if they click on a part of this website a small box sometimes pops-up saying "Are you sure you wish to leave this page" and it gives you a choice of "Stay on this page" and "Leave this page" and it says something about "Message: False"? wacko.png

It maybe to do with "Rapport" which I've taken off for now.spudnikdiscoball.gif

i had to delete rapport months ago my bank suggested it as a security system - it certainly was secure i could hardly open anything

Is everyone ok now then fellow buds ?

Couldnae be better Boss.

I'm sitting in my Cab, in Morrisons Car Park, having Coffee with Ham and Pickle sandwiches.

I wish i had purchased shortbreid tae dunk in my beverage.

The lid with the wee aperture has been removed.

Thanks for asking !

How's everybody else ?

Fandabbidozi, thanks for asking!

Not sure about my team, though, they seem to be badly infected by something. The effects last for 90 minutes, once every week...

rip.gif

Glad your guid.

That infection of the team has lasted for most of the 4 decades that i have been watching.

Guest somner9

Did you hear that women are a bit miffed that us blokes get to raise money for charity this month with "Movember"??? (although some burds look like they're taking part)

Well fear not ladies because in but six weeks it's the official launch of "FAN-UARY" where you get to grow a handle bar down by your front bottom all for charity.

Been a bit of a cock-up with the judges for the under 16 competition though! Gary, Freddie and The Hairy monster aren't returning their calls???