St Mirren Goals

Couldn't find it anywhere i did try sad.png

Dude, I was joking....

Bookmarked the page for future reference. ie every time i have a wee swally....

Again, you've done a cracking job with it. I forgot how many great goals we've scored so far this season. Hope it breaks the hour mark by the time we qualify for Europe later this season...

Dude, I was joking....

Bookmarked the page for future reference. ie every time i have a wee swally....

Again, you've done a cracking job with it. I forgot how many great goals we've scored so far this season. Hope it breaks the hour mark by the time we qualify for Europe later this season...

I know haha, We've scored some amazing goals this season! Hopefully we can continue our win streak and all the doom and gloom merchants wrong!

The absence of Graham Carey and Dougie Imrie (until recently) from the vast majority of highlights, shows just how poor they have been this season. Carey is in danger of not even making match day squads once McGowan is fit again. Great work putting the video together btw

I have to say that I've now watched this vid a couple of times and it keeps leaving me buoyed up and full of positivity for the first time since the immortal TH's day, feeling that there's a team that appears to have a wealth of goal-scorers, at last!

ALL areas (apart from DVZ) seem capable of scoring. smile.png

And there's a variety of styles of goal from intricate passing to long punts crosses cutbacks headers...

It's a pleasure to watch...

... Which makes that recent bad run annoying and puzzling.

During it I felt (I witnessed v DUFC) ST's threat being snuffed out. Saints seemed particularly toothless that day.

DL needs to recognise when that's happening (when ST is having a poor patch - inevitable) and change the focus - or Parkin/Guy need to step up and grab their opportunity.

Meanwhile... I enjoy this.

Thanks for the compilation, Suggestion. smile.png

Edited by bluto

• 3 years later...