Esmaël Gonçalves

He'll no get to Hampden with them

They got to the last 16 of the Champions League 2 seasons ago... But yeah you're right!

Weird how Rio Ave said they wouldn't loan him again, before they loaned him again. Makes you wonder about the strength of our enquiry and if we could have pushed more to have him back.

They got to the last 16 of the Champions League 2 seasons ago... But yeah you're right!

Weird how Rio Ave said they wouldn't loan him again, before they loaned him again. Makes you wonder about the strength of our enquiry and if we could have pushed more to have him back.

True,but good luck to him will always be remembered as a cup hero.

Best of luck Isma. Great memories we'll always have of his short time in Paisley. A goal in the League Cup semi final and final. In fact, our first goal in each game. Arguably, the goal in both cases that gave us the belief that we could do it.

Added to that, several other goals in the stripes, and a genuinely nice guy to meet.

I wish him well.

St Mirren fans they are crazee.My adoring crazee fans.They thought I was Messi.They are so crazee.

When he opened the scoring against Celtic in the semi, then equalised against Hearts in the final, before playing a delightful one-two for Newtonnnnn! - He WAS Messi, Ronaldo, Pele and George Best rolled into one.

Sent big isma good luck message for his new club on Facebook yesterday the big man replied

Thank my friend I will never forget st mirren I will come back one day thank you

What a st mirren legend that man is even though only here 6 months the part he played on us winning our first cup in 26 years will never be forgotten

Oooooooohhhhhh isma goncalves ooooooooohhhhhhh isma goncalves

Sent big isma good luck message for his new club on Facebook yesterday the big man replied

Thank my friend I will never forget st mirren I will come back one day thank you

What a st mirren legend that man is even though only here 6 months the part he played on us winning our first cup in 26 years will never be forgotten

Oooooooohhhhhh isma goncalves ooooooooohhhhhhh isma goncalves

He might be back sooner once the child's agencies catch up with him about 5 months time

• 5 months later...
  • 9 years later...