Sign in to follow this  
kevo_smfc

Danny Grainger

I'm not too sure what kind of wages this boy is on though just been told he is no longer required at tynecastle beyond this season. Worth a punt if affordable ?

Currently two months into a nine months injury recovery period, so no.

I rate him highly and I was hoping he'd come to us when he moved last time. However, signing good players with an injury hoping they'll regain their previous form hasn't really worked for us in the past...

What's so different about this and the Gary Harkins, Simon Lappin and Barry Robson threads, they all fall into the same category. Why are people making an issue about Danny Grainger being a rumour?

What's so different about this and the Gary Harkins, Simon Lappin and Barry Robson threads, they all fall into the same category. Why are people making an issue about Danny Grainger being a rumour?

You could put them right in your team.

This season.

Edited by pod

Get him signed if he's available...he's better than what we have, so it seems simple enough to me...He may be on a decent pay at Hearts but if they're letting him go, he's going to have to expect to take a wage cut...

Get in there first Danny, he's what we need...

I heard an interview with Grainger at the season end when he confirmed that he wouldn't be signing on again with Hearts. He seemed pretty clear that he wanted a gig dahn saaf. I can't see there being anything in this.

That said, he's a good, strong LB, and I'd be happy to have him (at the club, missus!)

Edited by Drew