Danny Grainger

1. To clear up some rumours. St Mirren aren't interested in Ferrie Bodde. Danny Grainger unlikely. Stephen McManus not spoken with Dundee Utd.

2. @Graeme_Macphers very unlikely.. Ferrie Bodde also linked but that's not true either..

Caldwell is another who is clearly wound up by lovestreet revealing our new signings before him.

Nice try, Brian. I know who I believe.

Why would he be?

Every year there are players we sign,that people post we've signed, before we officially sign them,rather than after we sign them.

I'm sure our general manager isn't at all bothered by the insignificant attention seeking, juvenile drivel that appears on the internet,as he actually negotiates the deals with our targets.

Ok I'll give a big hint about the brothers they have played for Celtic but don't currently. You might think they were related to a Champions League winner but I don't think they are.

If you can't get it from that then to bad whistling.gif

Well the last set of brothers to play for Celtic were Paul and Willie McStay - cant see either of them getting in our team currently.

Well the last set of brothers to play for Celtic were Paul and Willie McStay - cant see either of them getting in our team currently.

I never said they played at the same time in fact fair dos I should have said both were with celtic neither was a regular