Danny Grainger

I never said they played at the same time in fact fair dos I should have said both were with celtic neither was a regular

It can only be the Czech guys then. The Twardzik brothers.

But then you said both WERE with Celtic - they both ARE at Celtic as far as I know.

I still call bullshit.

Edited by marrez

• 1 month later...

St Mirren circling Danny Grainger

St Mirren have an eye on former Hearts defender Danny Grainger, after he was released from the club earlier this year. Grainger is back to full fitness after a spell of injury, and Saints boss Danny Lennon looks set to make his move. (Daily Express).

.....in The Scotsman gossip round-up this morning.

Edited by The Stickroth Fanclub

St Mirren circling Danny Grainger

St Mirren have an eye on former Hearts defender Danny Grainger, after he was released from the club earlier this year. Grainger is back to full fitness after a spell of injury, and Saints boss Danny Lennon looks set to make his move. (Daily Express).

.....in The Scotsman gossip round-up this morning.

Could be a shout would be a bit worried about the number of different injuries he's had though but at this point I'm thinking getting a left back in is desperate! I'm sure we don't have many other options of quality left backs to bring in.

Back in the old days, fans used to get excited about the prospect of signing a new striker, maybe a winger or an attacking midfielder.

What is the world coming to that fans now get excited about signing a full back?

Its crazy!

We operated throughout most of the 80s - the most successful era in the club's history - without a proper left back!

Happy enough to see Grainger on board... but does it really warrant all this attention?

Back in the old days, fans used to get excited about the prospect of signing a new striker, maybe a winger or an attacking midfielder.

What is the world coming to that fans now get excited about signing a full back?

Its crazy!

We operated throughout most of the 80s - the most successful era in the club's history - without a proper left back!

Happy enough to see Grainger on board... but does it really warrant all this attention?

Were you at the match on Saturday Andy?

Grainger also offers a bit more from set plays, so all good IF he signs up.

Derek McInnes has been 'granted extra funds to sign a defender'...

Noticed that. Ach well, there isn't a great deal we can do about the situation, so no point fretting over it.

ETA: according to a Dons supporter on P&B, the priority for them in defence is a left sided full backdry.png

Edited by Drew

Personally, I'd love to see us sign Grainger. What puzzles me about left back is that a lot of people seem to want Kelly in there? He's a centre back! Has everyone forgotten about Mo Yaqub? The times I've seen him, I've always been impressed and as a bonus ... He's a left back!