Danny Grainger

It's all about opinions Aldo....J but mine is based on watching Danny against us. My best stab at an explanation is I have been critical of Dougie Imrie's ability for us but NEVER! his application...so that's the best I can do.

It is indeed. I like Grainger, think he could offer us something from the left.

Any idea why he doesn't have a club and needs to go on trial?.......A bit embarrassing that for a player who is so highly rated by you and others?

I think the point of seeing him on trial is to see where he is in terms of fitness and shape after being out for so long. I'd imagine if McGregor was in his position he would need to prove himself again before getting a club.

He is going on trial with carslile told us to f-ck off basically. What now back for Tess?. That's a lb a CB and 2 strikers needed for start of the season. Why do we struggle to tie down players?

Doubt he will be going on trial with them as he's already done a pre season with them, Danny states today that he's coming to Stockport and will contribute talks, I am stil confident he will sign as Danny will know him well from Gretna days

Seems unlikely he'll join us now if Carlisle are interested since he was wanting a move back down south. Which takes us back to square one with no left back and the season starting in a week.

Who's to blame for the dragging of heels though ? Can't be the management's fault , they won us a trophy last season don't you now !

Who's to blame for the dragging of heels though ? Can't be the management's fault , they won us a trophy last season don't you now !

Could blame DL for not tying anyone down, could blame the board for not providing enough money for him to get who he wants.. who knows. Maybe Newcastle have a left back going spare.

It will be down to money.

Does my heid in when players use us to build their fitness up and then feck off

Did he?

Trained for 1 day and played one match.

He did most of his pre season training with Carlisle before his trial with Blackpool. Wasn't on trial at Carlisle, just training, dunno how much truth the offer has, wouldn't they have offered him a deal back then?

Edited by davidg

Given DL never gets the credit for signing Thommo or Tealo, it was all down to Brian Caldwell how is this now DL's fault?

Why everyone needs to find someone at fault is beyond me, if it happens so be it if it doesn't happen so be it. Wherever we'll be we'll be I'll settle for Paisley!!

Edited by Hambud

Billy I may be wrong as have no inside info. My gut feeling is our managment team want players in as soon as possible so that pre-season training can get off to the best possible start and to let the dressing room harmonise. Here is a quote from Danny DANNY LENNON admitted he’s desperate to sign ex-Hearts defender Danny Grainger.

What was Granger on at Hearts ? What was Beatie on ? For sure a lot more than we can afford to pay and for me there lies the problem of trying to bring in new players , they have unrealistic demands for a club our size and think they will get a better deal else where .Like everyone else I'm frustrated if the club don't start backing the management team we will be strong contenders for relegation it's as simple as that.

Billy I may be wrong as have no inside info. My gut feeling is our managment team want players in as soon as possible so that pre-season training can get off to the best possible start and to let the dressing room harmonise. Here is a quote from Danny DANNY LENNON admitted he’s desperate to sign ex-Hearts defender Danny Grainger.

What was Granger on at Hearts ? What was Beatie on ? For sure a lot more than we can afford to pay and for me there lies the problem of trying to bring in new players , they have unrealistic demands for a club our size and think they will get a better deal else where .Like everyone else I'm frustrated if the club don't start backing the management team we will be strong contenders for relegation it's as simple as that.

Yes Ian , NOW they wan't them as soon as possible while every other SPL club made most of their signings as soon as possible a month or so ago !