Danny Grainger

Striker is key now we can't afford to let Thommo shoulder it all

i agree , but have a horrible feeling the other end of the park is going to be the problem,i really hope our new goalkeepers turn themselves into complete stars this season but i really think its a gamble we should not have taken

Striker is key now we can't afford to let Thommo shoulder it all

Actually what is key now is that we get people who actually SUPPORT the team to show that support rather than sl;agging it off at every opportunity and pretending we only have one striker at the club.

Actually what is key now is that we get people who actually SUPPORT the team to show that support rather than sl;agging it off at every opportunity and pretending we only have one striker at the club.

Basically , if you don't like some of the views on here then leave the forum , you really don't have to read them if they upset you that much. We are still very thin in a few areas in the squad , even a silly we attention seeker like yourself must see that !

Good signing, should be two years tho, been down the 1 year road with Hasslebaink and Tess, But good player if he stays fit,

I think his injury setback will have played a big part in the decision of a 1 year deal.

Welcome addition:)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Black & White Army mobile app

Good signing, should be two years tho, been down the 1 year road with Hasslebaink and Tess, But good player if he stays fit,

Grainger was clear that his preference was to get a move to England, so perhaps he was pushing for a one year deal in order to have the option to move next summer.

There's also the recent long injury lay-off, so a single year might be a wise option for the club at this time.