Danny Grainger

wasn't great ,maybe not fit ,short passback caused keeper to give away pen ,if anything looked better going forward(not that it was very often)but whipped in a couple of good crosses ,also took the corners and were better than our normal drivel,altho if I was him id be running a mile if asked to play with van zanten McGregor ,Goodwin cheesey ,defence was an absolute shambles all night ,not much different from Saturday

Danny on the fishul site saying that he's going to be speaking with Danny Graingers representitives, if all goes well with the talks then i'm guessing that he'll be involved at Stockport and The Newcastle game in an attempt to get his fitness up to speed with the squad.

No matter how rusty he was in tonights training session he'll be a quality signing if we manage to get him.

IMO Grainger will be a terrific signing (if it happens of course). I remember when he played against us at home last year I turned to my mate and said "I'd take him next season if Carey goes". Would be good to see this actually happen. Apart from his delivery, I think he's got a bit about him and will toughen up the team, so all good as far as I am concerned.

Totally agree with the Lizard King. Was impressed with Grainger whenever I saw him against us or otherwise. Provided he's recovered from his injury and fit, he'd be a clear improvement on each of our last two LB's, in my opinion, both of whom were decent enough. In other words, exactly the kind of signing many fans want including me i.e. someone who's better than the last bloke.

Apparently he is, sack your mole smile.png

Are you saying Lovestreet hasn't got a Scoobie? Cynic!

LS is NEVER wrong.

The players tell the mole one thing then, gawddangit, they do another.

He'd have got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids players

Edited by stlucifer