League Cup Final Saints V Hearts 17/3/13

davidg

Very dangerous.

I would rather go into the match with us being underdogs.

We dinnae do being favourites very well.

We pumped the mighty Celtic!....Who the fcuk are hearts?....It's just a matter of turning up to collect the trophy!........I'm currently arranging my spot to watch the open top bus......Shull behave yersel...tut tut.

We pumped the mighty Celtic!....Who the fcuk are hearts?....It's just a matter of turning up to collect the trophy!........I'm currently arranging my spot to watch the open top bus......Shull behave yersel...tut tut.

I've done that thumbup2.gif

Very dangerous.

I would rather go into the match with us being underdogs.

We dinnae do being favourites very well.

Correct... you could start a long list of games where we were favourties and got humped. I will start the ball rolling... 0-3 vs. Clydebank in the first defence of the Scottish Cup

Likewise we don't do being favourites as been said we tend to make a roaring c**t of it when we are, however the way its looking for this game we may very well be. I for one wasn't showing my hand to the Jambos I'm working with and played us down, I just hope to f**k the players aren't hearing the same things!

Ps do you love me ?

In recent times, Hearts seem have risen to to the occasion when in the shite (whether it be on-field or off-field matters).

We MUST approach this game in the same manner that we did the semi-final. Anything less and we could be in a for a very rude awakening.

Celtic expected to turn up and collecting the trophy and look what happened to them. I'll take the underdog tag any day of the week.

Wrong. Celtic turned up not just thinking about sweeping us aside in the League Cup. It was more than that, IMHO they expected to take another easy step towards their inevitable quadruple... League, League Cup, Scottish Cup, Wembley Champions League Final appearance.

Ha. GIRFUY.

Edited by pozbaird

For anyone looking for transport from Renfrew, The Columba Club are planning on running a bus (subject to interest) with pre & post match family entertainment & buffet. Kids are welcome too along with an adult. Register interest @ their Facebook page ColumbaClub Renfrew

Sounds great!.....Another bus is more fans.....As a matter of interest was there a bus in 2009 ?

Does anyone know if there is one seat on a bus anywhere, my uncle is coming over from Isle of Man for the game but we are booked on the family supporters bus and there's no seats left, i just found out he was coming over tonight and am trying to organise his travel.

My son got booked on Harvies bus just yesterday afternoon and he thought there was the odd seat left.