League Cup Final Saints V Hearts 17/3/13

davidg

Hearts have the derby as their last game before the final. Doesn't give them much chance of rotating players, unlike us.

If it turns out to be a fiery Edinburgh derby, will any red cards carry over to the Final?

Naw, but sare legs will.

Mon the Hibees. Kick the sh*t oot them :ninja

Hearts have the derby as their last game before the final. Doesn't give them much chance of rotating players, unlike us.

If it turns out to be a fiery Edinburgh derby, will any red cards carry over to the Final?

Only reds for violent conduct would carry over I believe.

Guest somner9

Phew.....! That was close

Thought for a minute there we might be going into the league cup final as favourites!!!

We are the consumate underdogs, not even the players know what etam will turn up at any given game we are Supposed to win.

According to Radio Clyde,Peter Houston will be named the new Hertz manager on Mon.

Our record against Houston's Dundee Utd team was pretty good over the last couple of seasons so I am not too bothered by this appointment if it happens... Would rather play a Peter Houston team rather than a Derek McInnes team as I can't remember us every playing well against StJ while he was there..

Must admit, the nerves are already starting to kick in and that's more than a week before the game. I think I'm more nervous about losing this one than the last one, which we weren't expected to get anywhere close to winning until certain things happened during the game. This time, there is a certain expectation, given that many think we are no worse than this Hearts team, and I believe we have a better squad as a whole.

I'll be saying this for the next nine days, but please St Mirren, don't f**k this up!

Edited by Sunny Saint

Sorry if this has been posted previously. Thought these guys were fantastic last time out.

attachicon.gifSt.Mirren Volvo.jpg

I remember seeing that car!

How did they manage to get a parking space in the Hampden Car Park because I enquired for a space for the League Cup Semi-Final v Celtic and was told that "all car park spaces are reserved for Hospitality, employees and relatives of the teams"?

I remember seeing that car!

How did they manage to get a parking space in the Hampden Car Park because I enquired for a space for the League Cup Semi-Final v Celtic and was told that "all car park spaces are reserved for Hospitality, employees and relatives of the teams"?

Parking space ?? ...... they should have led the teams out !!