League Cup Final Saints V Hearts 17/3/13

davidg

Let's stop getting upset about the ticket scandal and let's get our full support behind the team. Every single supporter (with or without a ticket) has a very important week ahead. The team need our support and let's give them it the best way we know possible. And if and I mean IF we are not successful on the day we do not hang our heads in shame, criticise the team or blame the manager we should support them even more and let's push the team forward.

It doesn't cost money to support a team. It's the support that you give the team is all that matters.

Come on you saints. Let's be heard. Don't let the capital become too noisy!

The starting line up should be the same as the semi final but i doubt that will happen, Carey must start this game, he always plays well against hearts. Im nervous as f**k, theres going to be a few sleepless nights this week for me.

Let's stop getting upset about the ticket scandal and let's get our full support behind the team. Every single supporter (with or without a ticket) has a very important week ahead. The team need our support and let's give them it the best way we know possible. And if and I mean IF we are not successful on the day we do not hang our heads in shame, criticise the team or blame the manager we should support them even more and let's push the team forward.

It doesn't cost money to support a team. It's the support that you give the team is all that matters.

Come on you saints. Let's be heard. Don't let the capital become too noisy!

blink.png

Big mixu on sky sports after the hibs game saying he fancies hearts next sunday, lets do these cunts!!

That's fine let's hope a few more come out and tip Hearts as the fewer people outside of our own support that fancy us the better! Having watched that this afternoon the lesson for us must be don't get too tight to Sutton and Ngoo as that was the only time they looked likely to threaten. We will need everyone to be at their best this time next week but there is no reason at all for us not go out there and win the Cup.....

I canny stop thinking about next Sunday now! Wouldn't play Goodwin even if fit, hasn't played in weeks.

Craig Samson

David Van Zanten Marc McAusland Paul Dummett Graham Carey

Connor Newton John McGinn

Gary Teale Paul McGowan Esmael Goncalves

Steven Thompson

That should be the line-up! GO MAKE YERSELFS FCKIN LEGENDS.

SMTID!

Hopefully Goodwin replaces Dummet but that team looks good

Reckon it will be the same team that beat Celtic in the semi except Carey who will miss out for Dummy.

Goodwin trained Friday and should defo be fit for Sunday. Mair also hoping to be available for selection.

We need an attacking line up and we need to go for it from the first whistle. We made a reel positive start against Celtic and that set the pattern for the game.

COYS

Let's break some hearts.

I canny stop thinking about next Sunday now! Wouldn't play Goodwin even if fit, hasn't played in weeks.

Craig Samson

David Van Zanten Marc McAusland Paul Dummett Graham Carey

Connor Newton John McGinn

Gary Teale Paul McGowan Esmael Goncalves

Steven Thompson

That should be the line-up! GO MAKE YERSELFS FCKIN LEGENDS.

SMTID!

Bang on the eleven I'd pick !!

Hopefully Goodwin replaces Dummet but that team looks good

If Goodwins fit, he should replace Newton in the holding role. Leave Dummet, he was outstanding on Saturday and is a centre back converted to full back so knows the position well. Linked brilliantly with Cheesey too

Same team as played Celtic in the Scottish Cup with Goodwin in for Mair is what I expect. Carey, Imrie & Guy our options from the bench.

Lets be honest, Danny cant win regardless of who he picks. We have 13 players with a good claim to be start.

The only way we will all be pleased is if we come home with that trophy, and as long as that happens who cares what team starts!

Goodwin and Mair are slower than Dummett though. I'm no bothered who partners Cheesy tbh, Dummett looked very good yesterday albeit he wasn't up against much.

Goodwin's positional sense makes up for his lack of pace, though. Can't say the same about Dummett, I'd like to see the same back four that played against Celtic, ie;

DvZ McAusland Goodwin Carey