League Cup Final Saints V Hearts 17/3/13

davidg

Remember that linesman at the Arsenal v Man City game who got into trouble for telling Man City players to thank their fans who had paid sixty quid for a ticket? We need him on Sunday. He could tell players to thank those fans who paid twenty-five quid, twenty quid, ten quid, thirty quid, thirty quid with a refund on production of the ticket stub, thirty quid with free entry to the Sellik game, and thirty quid, with a free kid's ticket to the Sellik game.

Whew. Think that's everyone thanked.

Football can be a really emotional game even in low key matches and cup finals obviously take things up a few notches. So i hope Danny and his staff have an idea what they would do in certain circumstances on Sunday whether they seem likely or not. I'm sure they work on all kinds of things but having an idea what you would do beforehand if something strange was to happen could be worthwhile.

In the last final it seemed that everybody got caught up in the emotion when Rangers had 2 men sent off. Maybe there were clear instructions and weren't carried out properly but it's possible that the players as well as Gus didn't really have a plan for it as it was so unexpected. So to have plans already in your head if certain things happen rather than to panic on the touchline,losing precious minutes trying to think, could make a big difference. Hopefully nothing as crazy happens this time but if it does then make sure they're ready for it.

I am sure old photos showed black and white stripes in 1926.

Mind you, with the photos being black and white, the tops couldve been red and white, blue and white, brown and white or any colour with white.

Get my drift ?

Does anyone know of the best way to watch the final online from overseas....?

'gutted' to be missing the game is a huge understatement - but being able to watch it from the US will help if i can, bbc website text commentary just doesnt cut it and cant get bbc....any sites anyone else overseas uses?

brother watches games live on espn and fox sports but said there does not seem to be any listing for the match this weekend - sorry

'gutted' to be missing the game is a huge understatement - but being able to watch it from the US will help if i can, bbc website text commentary just doesnt cut it and cant get bbc....any sites anyone else overseas uses?

http://www.viplivesports.eu/

Up early. Got a ferry to catch this morning. Tossed and turned all night. I was in Great Victoria Travel Centre in Belfast yesterday picking up my tickets. Spoke to the same Celtic supporter I saw last week. We had a right old chinwag. A real nice fella. For a Celtic supporter. When I was leaving he said to me to pass on a message to any Hearts fans I come across. 'F**k youse an' yer 1986! Youse f**king blew it!' Will be happy to oblige.

A lot of people use this

http://www.expatshield.com/

It allows you to watch BBC abroad.

Watched the semi-final again !!! .... now thinking we CAN do this but wait a minute its St Mirren we are talking about here unsure.png. Nerves are shredded already, f*ck knows what I'll be like come Sunday.

Lets just get right behind the team on Sunday - the noise 5,000 Buds made in the semi final was brilliant, with 16,000 Buds belting it out it's going to be AWESOME punk.gifpunk.gif

Well, here we go.....................last post before the actual day..............

We the fans are going to go to Hampden in optimistic mood

The team will be inspired by our support.

There will be a tense and occasionally exciting final with glimpses of real class from us , countered late on by the Jambos.

The game will see extra time, then penalty kicks, all throughout this period the St Mirren support will be harbouring a sense of injustice as we have been the better team, but our belief will be constant.

Samson will save the decisive penalty from Webster.......................we'll go crazy ..............it's the St Mirren way

Catchu all next week clap.gif

Well, here we go.....................last post before the actual day..............

We the fans are going to go to Hampden in optimistic mood

The team will be inspired by our support.

There will be a tense and occasionally exciting final with glimpses of real class from us , countered late on by the Jambos.

The game will see extra time, then penalty kicks, all throughout this period the St Mirren support will be harbouring a sense of injustice as we have been the better team, but our belief will be constant.

Samson will save the decisive penalty from Webster.......................we'll go crazy ..............it's the St Mirren way

Catchu all next week clap.gif

Obvioulsy would take a win happily but hope that it is not on pens.

A lot of people use this

http://www.expatshield.com/

It allows you to watch BBC abroad.

I use expatshield to watch games on the BBC match of the day etc, though sometimes it can be a bit hit and miss. Also it won't work with Windows 10 yet. You can also try coolsport.tv - http://www.coolsport.tv/schedule.html Sunday's schedule will be on later today US time, but i'm 99.9% sure it'll be on!

Why is it that the closer it gets the longer it seems to take. Feels like i've been at work today for a week already and still 4 hours to go with another 3 and a half after that before the flight to Gatwick. Still, this time tomorrow i'll be in the great metropolis of Paisley. Bring it on!

Why is it that the closer it gets the longer it seems to take. Feels like i've been at work today for a week already and still 4 hours to go with another 3 and a half after that before the flight to Gatwick. Still, this time tomorrow i'll be in the great metropolis of Paisley. Bring it on!

Big Gary will probably charge you the taxi fare from the Airport to the Glynhill, you have been warned John :)