League Cup Final Saints V Hearts 17/3/13

davidg

Who's selling these? I need one...

The Club shop. Part of the Morph Suit, one size fits all, and as you can see, you can indeed drink through it!

Got mine the day the Cup Final shop opened and AWP said then that they had sold 12 full Morph suits, so probably a few more now... brave lads!

Just the head to get seen to now Colin?1eye.gif

got my headgear sorted

Nah Billy, ah'm aff it ;)

Edited by Vambo57

Second day up at 5am. Stomach is like a washing machine already,and still 24 hours to go ! I am actually really confident we will win this by a couple of goals IF we can match the semi final performance. Hearts aren't good,but then you think of Sutton and Ngoo up front ........then a wee queasy feeling starts at the bottom of the stomach. What if they go ahead,can our players pull it back? I BELEIVE they could. There are so many positive options in our team,a great blend of youth and experience,just like '87. I also think these players know how much this means to us,and are determined to deliver. They know their/our season hinges on this 90 mins. They can't let us down,they won't let us down and what's even more important we won't let them down. Tomorrow when you are getting ready and pull on that Black n white scarf,hat or jersey remember WHY you are doing it. Not Brother Wafrid nor William of Orange will you be thinking of , but of those Buddies you are going to be standing shoulder to shoulder with on the Hampden slopes,brothers,fathers,sons,daughters and friends.

Think of '87, think of Jimmy McIntosh ,legends of our club,but most of all think of yourself. What are you going to do to support the future legends of our club, your time has come,your callings here..........................are you ready?

I think (hope) the big pitch at Hampden suits us. Our passing game struggles sometimes on tighter smaller pitches but we will get a wee bit more time and space at Hampden.

As long as we pick the right 11, the right 11 apply themselves, we make right subs at the right time, take our chances we can all be proud tomorrow.

COYS, FTOF.

How's the weather in Paisley today?

Steady snowfall here and the roads are white. Travelling through tomorrow and hoping the roads are all clear by then. Would be really, really peed off if I couldn't get through.

YOU'LL MAKE IT BUDDIE AND YOU KNOW YOU WILL !!!

How's the weather in Paisley today?

Steady snowfall here and the roads are white. Travelling through tomorrow and hoping the roads are all clear by then. Would be really, really peed off if I couldn't get through.

Calm.

Calm before the storm 8)

Tomorrow is going to be epic with 16,000 Buds willing that victory to happen. I've now swung from doubt into positivity and think if we play to our strengths we can do this mob. Get it wide and get good balls into the box ...... would love it for Thommo to score and hopefully him and Izma will give the Hearts back line the runaround. COYS !!!

I am sitting here, and for some reason , despite having followed saints for all of my 51 years i am more nervous/excited/eager than i can ever remember.

Snap......I think the main reason is we are confident we will win .......We know It's very different to the Rangers final and after beating Celtic with such a great performance we expect the same again. 1987 was just a "Holly fcuk!" moment which we thought we would never see having been is so many semi finals with much better teams

need to get up very early to get the farm work done then get going on the 3 hour run to Paisley before 7.30. Hoping for no problem coos or calves in the morning and will get my pal Erchie to check for any calving a couple of times during the day.

And, my goodness, checked the William Hill website.

Seems Hearts are 4/7 favourites with St Mirren at 5/4.....magic!

We're 19/10 to win in 90 minutes with Paddy Power.

need to get up very early to get the farm work done then get going on the 3 hour run to Paisley before 7.30. Hoping for no problem coos or calves in the morning and will get my pal Erchie to check for any calving a couple of times during the day.

And, my goodness, checked the William Hill website.

Seems Hearts are 4/7 favourites with St Mirren at 5/4.....magic!

Fill yer boots....Free beer!