League Cup Final Saints V Hearts 17/3/13

davidg

We will this Cup Final, yes we will.

Reasons we will win the cup.....

2013 is the first year since 1987 that contains 4 unique numbers.

Morton won the league in 1987 and are sitting top in 2013.

East Stirling were shite in 1987, they are also shite in 2013

Any others???

I didnae buy a drink in 1987 and guess whit ?

We will this Cup Final, yes we will.

Reasons we will win the cup.....

2013 is the first year since 1987 that contains 4 unique numbers.

Morton won the league in 1987 and are sitting top in 2013.

East Stirling were shite in 1987, they are also shite in 2013

Any others???

Eh, a clearly offside goal in the semi. .

No matter which ref ' they select for the Final , I don't think they can give us p Willee Collum again. .

Edited by saintnextlifetime

Both sets of fans will go to this final thinking they can win it but only the Saints will come out on top.

There are now 6 of us going to this game the other five don't noramly go to the football also expect a few more to join us

Edit to add - was going to look into hiring a bus as there are quite a few Saints fans in Lochwinnoch but to hell with that there is going to be a Party in Paisley on March the 17th something that should not be missed. If it's anything like 1987 then you will never ever forget it. Get Monday off if you can as you are going to need to :)

Edited by Lochwinnoch Saint

Trying to organise some mates to come up to this... anybody know the kick-off time yet?!

Edit: Nevermind, 3pm according to Hampden website. I had memories of 2010 being a 2pm game, for some reason.

One of the guys at the chronicle has a full bus already for the final!!!

Paddy's Day. F*cking Paddy's Day!!!

Got the Annual Leave already booked because some mates are coming over to Dublin for a long weekend and I haven't a hope of getting the game in any of the pubs because of the annual Irish celebration of getting pished!!

Fuxache...

Edited by dumbarton_bud

As I stated on another thread but wanted to put it here also, There will be at least 20 Buddies on the Saturday morning easyjet flight.

I cannot wait to be at the airport on that morning. I have travelled up for games before but never along with so many others.I just have to get time off authorised but I've already booked my plane ticket so wish me luck!

Got the Annual Leave already booked because some mates are coming over to Dublin for a long weekend and I haven't a hope of getting the game in any of the pubs because of the annual Irish celebration of getting pished!!

Fuxache...

Come to Glasgow and watch it buddy.

Fuxache...

Day return with Ryanair?.