League Cup Final Saints V Hearts 17/3/13

davidg

As I stated on another thread but wanted to put it here also, There will be at least 20 Buddies on the Saturday morning easyjet flight.

I cannot wait to be at the airport on that morning. I have travelled up for games before but never along with so many others.I just have to get time off authorised but I've already booked my plane ticket so wish me luck!

Booked on the same flight mate, used it last week for the semi final, surprised with your estimate of at least 20 buddies booked on the flight tho, but fair play if true, better make that 24 of us then, see you in the bar

Hello jimmy,

Blame a certain mr McPhee if the number is a bit ambitious. I believe he is sorting tickets for the game so that we can all sit together. Are you getting your own tickets? Pm me if you want to swell the jersey section. He is also sorting a bus from Paisley. I will be staying with my sister in the gorbals so I'll be walking to hampden but jumping on the bus back to Paisley for the celebrations!

Where are you lot staying Steve?

I've found and booked a very seedy (cheap!) hotel just off Argyll Street - four people, one room, £59 between us!

One mate is coming up from Coventry for it, picking up two others from York on the way. We're hoping to get in to Glasgow about 18:00 on the Saturday, assuming the trains are good. They've all been honorary Buds since I brainwashed them at Uni. bangin.gif

What are your plans that weekend? Would be good to meet up beforehand.

PS anybody know when tickets are due to go up for general sale?

Good enough for me.

Any odds for the final yet?

Cant find any 90 minute match betting only outright to win the cup, Hearts 8/15, Saints 11/8 with Paddy Power, Hearts 4/7 and Saints 5/4 with Wullie Hills.

Based on that I would guess we will be around 5/2 to win in 90 minutes, so I'll be waiting until nearer the time.

Hearts are limping along at the moment. Since Christmas (discounting the penalty shoot out) they've only won 1 game, which was at home to Dundee.

5 teenagers in their team last Saturday (Tapping, Mullen, Holt, Walker and King), Paterson & Zaliukas out long term, Stevenson suspended until March.

Ngoo looks like he'll be the danger man.

Hearts are limping along at the moment. Since Christmas (discounting the penalty shoot out) they've only won 1 game, which was at home to Dundee.

5 teenagers in their team last Saturday (Tapping, Mullen, Holt, Walker and King), Paterson & Zaliukas out long term, Stevenson suspended until March.

Ngoo looks like he'll be the danger man.

Agree,looks like getting as much ball to Driver to feed crosses to the Giraffe Ngoo....need to stop supply where possible,but hey,we are the stronger team,they will be far more worried about us. .............especially I'd Romanov bank sinks and they don't get paid from now to then,see how many will be giving a shit.

Agree,looks like getting as much ball to Driver to feed crosses to the Giraffe Ngoo....need to stop supply where possible,but hey,we are the stronger team,they will be far more worried about us. .............especially I'd Romanov bank sinks and they don't get paid from now to then,see how many will be giving a shit.

Ngoo looked quite incredible against Dundee United.

One man doesn't make a team, but the way Hearts are looking at the moment, stop him and we cut out a lot of their threat.

Ngoo looked quite incredible against Dundee United.

One man doesn't make a team, but the way Hearts are looking at the moment, stop him and we cut out a lot of their threat.

We could send someone out on the Wedesday night game to get him sent off so he misses the final. Would have to be violent conduct tho