League Cup Final Saints V Hearts 17/3/13

davidg

I just hope they give everything, i just hope they play their best.

We may lose, we can't control the result. We may be unlucky, maybe it's not meant to be. There's nothing the manager or the players can do if its not meant to be.

What they can do is give 100% and try their hardest. They can do enough to make sure they and we leave Hampden proud to be St Mirren fans regardless of the result.

That's all i expect today.

I just hope they give everything, i just hope they play their best.

We may lose, we can't control the result. We may be unlucky, maybe it's not meant to be. There's nothing the manager or the players can do if its not meant to be.

What they can do is give 100% and try their hardest. They can do enough to make sure they and we leave Hampden proud to be St Mirren fans regardless of the result.

That's all i expect today.

Great post Bud.

I was lucky enough to be there in '87 and will cherish the memory until I die.

I just hope our boys give it their best shot. Not only for themselves and their families, not only for those who go along to cheer for them, not only for those far away who can't manage along but will be there in spirit, but also those who have been denied the privilege of seeing oor team win a cup.

Win or lose ... if they give it their best shot, I'll be happy tonight.

Just leaving for the game now.

Enjoy the game, everyone. Whatever the result today, Saints can be proud of the cup run (especially the semi-final) and hopefully everyone can enjoy a decent match and another non-Old Firm team lifting the cup. Also, if it doesn't go our way, history suggests we'll follow it up with a 4-0 gubbing of Celtic so we can't really go wrong tbh.

COYS.