Steven Thompson

Usually , he wears a shortsleeved top with white armwarmers in the first half. In the second half , he usually wears shortsleeved top and black armwarmers but yesterday he wore a longsleeved top for the secondhalf. .wink.png
Did he have to wear a long sleeved top to stop the black base layer clashing with the Celtic kit?

How great would it be if we could get the legend a new contract before the final? This has to be the clubs priority.

He is fit, he is in the form of his life and he is a great ambassador on and off the park for St Mirren. Let's get him signed up now, it will be a massive boost to everyone at the club.

Harsh as this sounds, I think we should cash in on McLean and give Gowser/Thommohawk 3 and 2 year deals respectively. That's not to say Kenny isn't a great player though, I just reckon McGinn is currently better than Kenny and will come on even more.

Agree 100%.

Harsh as this sounds, I think we should cash in on McLean and give Gowser/Thommohawk 3 and 2 year deals respectively. That's not to say Kenny isn't a great player though, I just reckon McGinn is currently better than Kenny and will come on even more.

No chance I see of Gowser taking an extension on his current deal, however I agree with Thommo and McGinn point, in fact although we've extended McGinn's contract I'd like to see us go back and offer another extension in the summer (basically try and keep him on a long term contract for when the big clubs come sniffing around we've got a really strong bargaining position)

I could absolutely see it happening, y'know. Bear in mind that before Danny, we went through a phase of effectively promoting from within - brought in Hendrie from outside, then had Coughlin and McPherson promoted from within (with f**king mixed results, right enough!)

Coughlin was obviously clueless, but Thommo appears to be very well spoken, loves the club, and I'd hope is management material. Owen Coyle was talking about the galvanising effect he has on other players, too.

Imagine how much time he'd get before the boo-boys got on his back, too! At least two or three games, I reckon.

The man can do no wrong as far as I am concerned. Well almost. I can see one slight negative I have to bring up - what on earth is with the snood at training??!??

Ah well I suppose it's a minor indiscretion considering the joy he has brought us since joining the club.

The man can do no wrong as far as I am concerned. Well almost. I can see one slight negative I have to bring up - what on earth is with the snood at training??!??

Ah well I suppose it's a minor indiscretion considering the joy he has brought us since joining the club.

Its to hide the hickeys I gave him when I sneaked into his house while he was sleeping last nightwhistling.gif

Edited by Drew