Lovely Walk Today

slartibardfast

I had a lovely walk today with the wife and kids (5 and 2 years old). I live in Erskine and it was lovely along the river front today.I was saying to the missus that its one of the things I like about living here, then it was spoiled by FANNY,S walking about with there pissing dogs off the lead. It might be a lovely dog but I dont want the bastard sniffing my balls or giving my two year old daughter a fright. Dont start me on the dogshit. Keep the Bastard on a lead if there are other people about. Cheers.thumbdown.gif

people who have dangerous dogs and allow them to run free should be pulled up, but people with friendly dogs are fine, people know if their dog is friendly or potentially dangerous and the onus is on them to control their pet, not all dogs are dangerous. in fact most are great and some are the owners lifeline, i know it's a pain to get unwanted attention from dogs so if you are concerned then tell the owner to get the dog under control if you meet with a negative response then call the dog wardens

I see nothing wrong with dug sh*t.

When I played football 50 years ago you had to have your wits about you,.

Apart from avoiding tackles that would be penalised today one also had to dribble around mounds of steaming dog poo.

It is quite obvious from the football we witness now that the skills learned by the modern footballer do not involve dodging dog do.

people who have dangerous dogs and allow them to run free should be pulled up, but people with friendly dogs are fine, people know if their dog is friendly or potentially dangerous and the onus is on them to control their pet, not all dogs are dangerous. in fact most are great and some are the owners lifeline, i know it's a pain to get unwanted attention from dogs so if you are concerned then tell the owner to get the dog under control if you meet with a negative response then call the dog wardens

Not if you have a phobia about dogs. If I see a dog I need to cross the street if it's on a lead and walk in opposite direction if it's not.

I had a lovely walk today with the wife and kids (5 and 2 years old). I live in Erskine and it was lovely along the river front today.I was saying to the missus that its one of the things I like about living here, then it was spoiled by FANNY,S walking about with there pissing dogs off the lead. It might be a lovely dog but I dont want the bastard sniffing my balls or giving my two year old daughter a fright. Dont start me on the dogshit. Keep the Bastard on a lead if there are other people about. Cheers.thumbdown.gif

Agree.

I have a dog and she's ALWAYS on a lead - no exceptions.

I bloody hate dog owners who think it's OK to have ANY dog off a lead.

That's where all the left behind dog shit is coming from - dog all over the place, owner on mobile phone.

They should change the law. Dogs off leads should be put down.

you need to get out more

I love the way the adverts that appear randomly seem to be brought about by the constant mention of certain words.

The advert at the bottom of my screen, whilst I'm typing this, shows a bloodhound and is trying to sell pet supplies.

Can we mention guns, and more guns. The kind of guns one would need if one needed a gun, either a big gun, or maybe only a wee gun, but a gun nevertheless.

why not do as i do at times,when walking along erskine beach,,,pick up a stick ,throw it in the water for dogs to fetch,,the fokkers arent long at putting a lead on their dogs then