Saints Stuff On Ebay

At any given time there are between 30 and 80 Saints items for sale on eBay.

The link is Saints on eBay

Every few days I'll post some highlights such as...

Hammarby away programme...one of the very few away hat-tricks by a Scot in Europe. Currently £4.99

Jim Blair press photo...a glossy 10" x 8" of the 60s/70s striker...currently £7.99

1987 Cup winning programme..the programme for the 87 cup win v Dundee Utd, currently £1.99

There are loads more. Click on the first link to get the complete search results. Remember you have to register with eBay before bidding and you need a credit or debit card.

Guest saint hits the net

Thanks for that E-Bay link, Tom.

I noticed a Topical Times photo of Patrrick M'Camon which I bought almost ten years ago for £4 I think - well worth the price.

I've always dealt with football catalogues - usually Matchday and David Schollick. I had heard about E-Bay but never thought about St Mirren collectables for sale. How does it work, Tom ? If you bid, do you get the opportunity to increase your offer if someone bids more than you or is it a case of bid what you think is reasonable and hope that no one tops it ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Panic Button
Now don't take this to mean I like the strip...but I can think of worse, and I reckon it's nicer than our current home top.

You should try wearing it to play football on a summer's day.It's skin tight and sticks to you like fkn cling film.

Come to think of it,the beginning of the demise of St.Mirren as a force in the Premier happened when we got the bib. :huh: Coincidence? :o

Anyone want any old SQ's - PM me

:wink: 

DONT PAY EBAY PRICES

Aye, certainly DO NOT bid for the fanzines currently offered by "albaman".

The guy is a disgrace to eBay with a whole string of undelivered goods where he has ripped people off.

I tried buying 9 fanzines from him 6 months ago, I sent him 4 emails asking what his address was and how much the total cost would be, he ignored all of them then out of the blue left me 9 negative feedbacks!

BAWBAG!

Had the same problem! :angry: five e-mails for a postal address and no reply then I get five negative feedbacks!!!!

• 3 months later...
adidas saints shirt fae early 1980s. the guy wants a ton for it. I might have considered if it was in mint condition but it looks a bit shabby. still nice to see tho..... i wonder whose it was?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ViewItem&item=2758808467&category=10366

Item has now been relisted and it's down to £70 starting bid.

• 5 weeks later...

Remember the minging yellow away strip from about ten years ago? A match worn one, with a number 15, is on eBay for a tenner plus five quid postage

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...&category=10366

Also availible is a 1959 cup final programme for a fiver

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...&category=53648

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...