Smfc-On This Day.....

HSS

I mind one away match in the 70's when a large plastic container was used for urinating in while we aw travelled on the Supporters Bus.

It didnae take long for said vessel tae be full.

One bright Buddie had the excellent idea of pouring it out the skylight windae of the Bus.

Needs must, the clatty baisturts, what a mess was made.

On Toshie's bus for Bristol (The Tudor), I believe it was a big plastic rubbish Bin, but it could have been another A-S cup tie.

Come on Saints ! We can do this clap.gif

I've mentioned this game before and it's funny in some of the posts above we were talking pish ie. urine. The replay was at Tynecastle and in those days there were kind of tunnel like passages you had to go through in the corners of the ground to get onto the terracing behind the goals. At half time that day, I swear the tunnels were nearly ankle deep in piss. It was bloody awful and stank to high heaven. I won't give away the score and spoil HSS's fun.

When you think about it, what a period it was for us in the cup back then. Won it 59, lost to Celtic in 2nd.round in 60 but only after two replays, lost to Dunfermline in the semi 61 after a replay and then beaten by Rangers in final 1962. A run like that would be nice but now I would expect to win all four.

I've mentioned this game before and it's funny in some of the posts above we were talking pish ie. urine. The replay was at Tynecastle and in those days there were kind of tunnel like passages you had to go through in the corners of the ground to get onto the terracing behind the goals. At half time that day, I swear the tunnels were nearly ankle deep in piss. It was bloody awful and stank to high heaven. I won't give away the score and spoil HSS's fun.

When you think about it, what a period it was for us in the cup back then. Won it 59, lost to Celtic in 2nd.round in 60 but only after two replays, lost to Dunfermline in the semi 61 after a replay and then beaten by Rangers in final 1962. A run like that would be nice but now I would expect to win all four.

Oh for fuxsake Rick !!! lol.gif

Ahem.

Oh, f**k! Let the cat oot the bag! Sorry to all you guys who were sitting on the edge of your seats biting your nails waiting on the score.

You'll no like HSS when he's angry lol.gifbangin.giflol.gif

HSS is still no happy aboot yesterday.

Oh naw, again! Tell him about my big brother , Knuckles McD. You must have heard of him in his boxing days. Seven foot in his stocking soles and built like a brick shithouse. Has HSS got a big brother?