Wishing It Could Always Be Like This.......

div

It has been quite an exciting week leading up to the final. My personal touch of hyperness all week has been promoting the cup final through my saints car flag driving to and from work all week via govan (diddy team territory). Felt like I was making a statement of 'yeah this is our day and theres no poison in the air to ruin that'.

I really hope by the final whistle on Sunday we will have gained some new followers or drifters that have stayed away from a matchday. I think the 20 notes for cheapest adult at a national cup final has been magnificent pricing considering you pay around 17 for a first division game.

COYS

Totally agree was Driving down neilston rd this morning in my van heading to work with the saints flags hanging out the windows and the saints tunes up full ....... A few fans waving and honking their horns when they noticed the flags ...... A real sense of everyone getting behind the team ...... Proud to be a buddie let's make some noise tomorrow ! Coys

• 2 years later...