Incredible Bbc Video

div

Funnily enough I just found this about ten minutes ago and emailed the link to the boys I was with on Sunday, one of whom works for the BBC. Has to be said they have done us proud with the various articles and videos on their website but this is the pick of them all.

Just wonderful......

Funnily enough I just found this about ten minutes ago and emailed the link to the boys I was with on Sunday, one of whom works for the BBC. Has to be said they have done us proud with the various articles and videos on their website but this is the pick of them all.

Just wonderful......

You might be surprised how many Buddies and Buddie minded people work at the BBC and STV too actually...

Is it just me, or does anyone else watch the footage of the Newton strike in slow motion shot from behind, and think 'this time it will swerve outside the post and miss'?

Just as he hits it... it cannot go that straight, it cannot arrow just inside the post like a bullet - can it? One day, it will miss, it will finish 2-2, and we'll lose on pens.

Hold on, just going to watch it again, back in a mo'......

...Nope, it goes in every time. Newtonnnnnnnn!

Edited by pozbaird

Thanks for that Div - took a little longer to watch than just that video though, because I decided since I was already there and they were all right there in front of me I'd just have to watch all the other wee clips the BBC have as well (again!)

Off on a slight tangent, but has anyone else experienced a certain phenomenon since the final whistle on Sunday...?

All the dozens of people who have been in contact with me since we lifted the trophy have congratulated me as if it was me who actually scored the winning goal. It is astonishing and quite mind-blowing how other folk have reacted. Perhaps its because we are relatively few in number, and, especially if you don't live in the town, people tend to associate you with the club....almost as the club. I've loved every minute of it, and, on more than one occasion (including when I returned to work yesterday), I've had to consciously stop myself from bursting into tears yet again.

It has been a quite incredible week, and that short video somehow sums it up better than anything else.

Edited by Drew

I need this video. It is me cheering in the middle of the shot as the final whistle goes, goosebumps like anthills my six year old beside me loving every second.

It is indescribable to be a buddie right now.

I thought I recognised youthumbup2.gif