Incredible Bbc Video

div

It would be great if the DVD had a news snippets section... there's been some fabulous footage released since Sunday!

This BBC one gave me goosebumps and set me off again! Although I'm quite glad to see the boys are showing their emotions as well as us girls! :)

I need this video. It is me cheering in the middle of the shot as the final whistle goes, goosebumps like anthills my six year old beside me loving every second.

It is indescribable to be a buddie right now.

Just saved me a text tongue.png

All the years of rationalising the irrational, of the many lows and occasional highs, of the disappointments, how close we came to going out of existence, and all of the things only we could do, turned to unbridled ecstasy in one amazing match, which seemed to have it all. It really was a cathartic experience and although there was never any wavering of conviction with everything that has gone before, it certainly made it all seem like a walk in the park. What a wonderful tribute encompassing all of the great things that happened that day.

I love St.Mirren, and what that day will mean to me for the rest of my life.

Awesome . Allthough I sat through all that and then went to the celebrations in the town , I still find it unbelieveable that not only did we win the Cup but the way we won it too. It is like a dream. .

The whole thing means so much to all of us involved fans, players , staff and those that keep saying "Yeh I'm glad you won. .", yesterday , I even had a Raith Rovers fan coming up to and saying "well done , I'm glad Danny finally got to his league cup final. ."

It is good to be a Buddie. .

Is it just me, or does anyone else watch the footage of the Newton strike in slow motion shot from behind, and think 'this time it will swerve outside the post and miss'?

Just as he hits it... it cannot go that straight, it cannot arrow just inside the post like a bullet - can it? One day, it will miss, it will finish 2-2, and we'll lose on pens.

Hold on, just going to watch it again, back in a mo'......

...Nope, it goes in every time. Newtonnnnnnn

The Slow motion shot from behind is fantastic footage. He strikes the ball right in the middle and its so unusual these days to see the ball go as straight as a bullet. Doubt he will ever strike a football more sweetly than he did for his goal!!! Will never tire watching that!!!clap.gif

Is it just me, or does anyone else watch the footage of the Newton strike in slow motion shot from behind, and think 'this time it will swerve outside the post and miss'?

Just as he hits it... it cannot go that straight, it cannot arrow just inside the post like a bullet - can it? One day, it will miss, it will finish 2-2, and we'll lose on pens.

Hold on, just going to watch it again, back in a mo'......

...Nope, it goes in every time. Newtonnnnnnnn!

You can see me and my old man in that replay:P