Bomber Brown

HAMMY #COYS

It's. a joke

Er my recollection, and I'm old so I may be mistaken, is that traditionally a joke would evoke laughter by use of wit or word play.

Here's a wee example:-

"I went to the zoo the other day but it only had one dog in it. It was a shitzu".

That joke is so funny I genuinely feel sorry that I didn't pen it myself.

What you posted on the other hand was just weird.

Are on day release or something?

Er my recollection, and I'm old so I may be mistaken, is that traditionally a joke would evoke laughter by use of wit or word play.

Here's a wee example:-

"I went to the zoo the other day but it only had one dog in it. It was a shitzu".

That joke is so funny I genuinely feel sorry that I didn't pen it myself.

What you posted on the other hand was just weird.

Are on day release or something?

So , where was this Zoo. Please share so we can all avoid wasting our cash.

A tour bus driver is driving with a bus of seniors down a highway when he is tapped on his shoulder by a little old lady. She offers him a handful of peanuts, which he gratefully munches on.

After about 15 minutes, she taps him on his shoulder again and she hands him another handful of peanuts.

She repeats this gesture about five more times…

When she is about to hand him another batch again…he asks the little old lady, ‘Why don’t you eat the peanuts yourself?’

‘We can’t chew them because we’ve got no teeth’, she replied.

The puzzled driver asks, ‘Why do you buy them then?’

The old lady replied, ‘We just love the chocolate around them.’

I seen my dwarf neighbour at the bus stop today so I stopped and said jump in and I'll give you a lift up the road, he said "f**k off ya prick ye" so I told him to go and f**k himself then! I zipped up my rucksack and walked on.

Sick.

I seen my dwarf neighbour at the bus stop today so I stopped and said jump in and I'll give you a lift up the road, he said "f**k off ya prick ye" so I told him to go and f**k himself then! I zipped up my rucksack and walked on.

That's the thing though. When you're paying £20 to watch them in Panto every Christmas it's ok then to have a laugh and take the piss out of them but you try singing "Heigh-ho, heigh-ho" to the same people when you meet them at the shops at any other time of the year and they tell you to f**k off and that you're prejudiced. Double standards if you ask me.

Guest somner9

That's the thing though. When you're paying £20 to watch them in Panto every Christmas it's ok then to have a laugh and take the piss out of them but you try singing "Heigh-ho, heigh-ho" to the same people when you meet them at the shops at any other time of the year and they tell you to f**k off and that you're prejudiced. Double standards if you ask me.

Tossers....

sorry should have said "Toss-ees"