New Kit 2013-14 Sneak Peek

Guest somner9

And a quote from some geezer masquerading as our commercial director. Where the f**k has he been hiding, and an honest question given that the JD/diadora deal had an automatic "2013-14" kit launch..... what the f**k does he actually do?

I have to say I am not convinced but I am sure it will look good when the whole kit is revealed !

Best not to make a snap judgement from the teaser. Completely different printing and manufacturing processes involved. The teaser does a decent job in getting the concept across - just the same as looking at a car brochure colour chart - it's really just for guide purposes.

I like it & refer you to my previous statement of december 2010

zebrakid

Posted 24 December 2010 - 15:26

1950/51 black and white stripe long sleeve with Paisley pattern detail in black stripe on sleeve (just a thought)

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/30551-next-seasons-kit/page-2?hl=+paisley%20+pattern

Edited by zebrakid

Was the old Paisley pattern Kelvin Homes top not the year that we got relegated???

Bad omen I think but probably got ma years muddled!!

Hopefully!!

I think you're right. Jim Beattie, Lex Baillie, Alan Irvine, Steve Kinsey.....ahhhh the nightmares!

Was the old Paisley pattern Kelvin Homes top not the year that we got relegated???

Bad omen I think but probably got ma years muddled!!

Hopefully!!

The last top with the paisley pattern was 97/98 I think it was when we had the the thin pinstripes and phoenix honda running vertically down one side. Away top was a reverse. Finished fourth that season im sure under fitzy.