New Kit 2013-14 Sneak Peek

I heard that as a mark of respect for celtic giving us the guard of hounor on sunday we are having a green and white hoops version of their strip and as wee have Celtic the BOD has indeeed went for replica cup winners cup blue rangers strip, I do believe that Poz was NOT involved in these designs bangin.gifsorry.gif

I heard that as a mark of respect for celtic giving us the guard of hounor on sunday we are having a green and white hoops version of their strip and as wee have Celtic the BOD has indeeed went for replica cup winners cup blue rangers strip, I do believe that Poz was NOT involved in these designs bangin.gifsorry.gif

You on the sauce? It's not even 4pm yet. phone.gif

I'm going for grey or purple for the 3rd......no idea why but I believe we'll go for something bizarre like that!!

Traditional, quality home kit, red away kit.

Not on my watch. thumbdown.gif It isn't grey, and it isn't purple... and it isn't green. Nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing in green looks even remotely right for a St Mirren strip. I've tried every shade of green, it simply isn't right.

Don't think it's going to break any official secrets act to categorically deny that grey, purple or green are involved!

Edited by pozbaird

Traditional home kit, and a red or dark away kit. We have no need for a 3rd kit surely, how many times did the team wear this seasons?

Third kit is just for extra revenue. All about the money. I've no problem with us releasing a third kit - I only buy the home kit, apart from the odd occasion.

Ha ha , no point then smile.png

Don't be a wuss.... Here's my philosophy. It isn't as good as Danny's philosophy, but here goes. I believe that if the colour isn't in our club crest, it shouldn't be in our strips. Just my view, others may disagree. So, here's a club crest big fella'... Knock yourself out from black, white, red, blue, or yellow*.

*Was gold in the original crest - but is now standardised as Pantone Yellow, to go with black, white, Pantone Blue 072, and Pantone Red 185 as our colours.

bye1.gif

post-5834-0-58567200-1364404253_thumb.jp

Edited by pozbaird

Don't be a wuss.... Here's my philosophy. It isn't as good as Danny's philosophy, but here goes. I believe that if the colour isn't in our club crest, it shouldn't be in our strips. Just my view, others may disagree. So, here's a club crest big fella'... Knock yourself out from black, white, red, blue, or yellow*.

*Was gold in the original crest - but is now standardised as Pantone Yellow, to go with black, white, Pantone Blue 072, and Pantone Red 185 as our colours.

:byebye

attachicon.gifsmfc.jpg

OK, maybe yellow top with black shorts :)

And,

Red away top with a bit of black across it ?

Edited by Big Jake

OK, maybe yellow top with black shorts smile.png

And,

Red away top with a bit of black across it ?

Interesting guesses. No, yes, maybe, and no... in that order. There's certainly colours in our club crest involved, that much I can confirm. Possibly white, perhaps black, could be red, maybees blue, or maybees naw, maybees the yellow comes in this time.

Fecked if know. icon12.gif

Edited by pozbaird

Good grief. Is that actually a football kit or a spoof?

That was a real kit that African countries that have their official kits made by PUMA were given to wear as a third kit. It was used to promote 2010 Year of Biodiversity and proved a hit with supporters. Whether or not they actually wore it in competitive matches or not I don't know.

That was a real kit that African countries that have their official kits made by PUMA were given to wear as a third kit. It was used to promote 2010 Year of Biodiversity and proved a hit with supporters. Whether or not they actually wore it in competitive matches or not I don't know.

Looks like a Manchester City kit - after they realised United had moved 15 points ahead of them.