New Kit 2013-14 Sneak Peek

If you look at the badge on the third kit it is a completely black outline with none of the other colours from the usual badge there. Instead the neon yellow from the kit provides the only other colour.

I like that detail. n the past, I've thought we should try that on a second strip. Always thought a white/grey outline on a black strip would look smart.

Like both the strips but reckon the red would look smarter if the stripe was narrower.

Like the second and third tops far more than i like the home one certainly thumbup2.gif

Are we actually going to wear the third kit this season though? I know alot of fans felt ripped off after purchasing the blue and red kit last year. We wore it in pre season and when we won the Renfrewshire Cup, but never in a competitive match.

I think the 3rd kit last season was only promoted in pre season because there was never any intention of wearing it in the league.

I think we will wear the 3rd kit more this season because it is more presentable than the anniversary one.

Doesn't really matter anyway what matters is who is wearing the kit and wee Gowser will look great in all 3 :D

I like the kits and i wouldn't mind getting the away and 3rd kit again this season - but its just so costly :(

The Paisley Pattern stripes included on the home shirt have been an instant hit with supporters who will be pleased to see the Paisley pattern, featuring within a panel, included as part of the predominantly all red away shirt.

Does that mean the Black stripe down the red shirt will have the paisley pattern too?

We'll probably wear the 3rd kit when playing Aberdeen at home but can't see it being worn any other time other than friendlies.

Like both the strips but reckon the red would look smarter if the stripe was narrower.

Yip, that was my first thought too about the Away Strip. Overall I like all three kits. I admit that there are bits and pieces I wouldn't have personally designed in them. I've already said I prefer stripes on the Home sleeves as opposed to one colour but hey, I bought it a couple of weeks ago anyway. For the Away one, as aforementioned, I agree with Bungle1981 that without the solitary stripe it would be first class. The Third kit is exceptional although I'm not fond of the traditional colours being taken out of the badge for it.

Apart from these minor details they're decent and good kits. Well done to all involved.

Have to say, I like them all. Probably won't buy one for myself for two reasons. 1. I'm too fat. 2. They don't have the Adidas three stripes on the sleeves.

That said though, the wee man will be cutting about in one of them before long.

Good effort.thumbup2.gif

Why are the other 2 not called change strips ?

We should play in the famous black and white stripes home and away everytime apart from when there is a colour clash,

OUR AWAY STRIP IS BLACK AND WHITE STRIPES NOT RED OR F*CKING YELLOW.