New Kit 2013-14 Sneak Peek

I'm unsure the the rules on strips but I'd ask why we need 3 strips to start with.

Home strip Black and White stripes

Change Strip (if any clash) either Red or Black

The look (design) of these are honking, the home strip looks like Pollock Juniors should be wearing it. The Red is hideous and the Yellow has no place at SMFC

For the record we should be wearing the stripes regardless if home or away unless there is a clash

Edited by lovestreet

3 strips are needed due to the commercial deal with with JD, even if we never wear the 3rd kit like last season. Yes it's a bit of a scam but the question remains, 3 kits, 1 black & white, 1 red and... what?

I haven't bought a football top since I was 15,personally anyone wearing them older than that look ridiculous no matter if they are fat or slim.

It's sort of up their with adult cyclists for me,grown men out playing on the roads with kids toys.

Do get a laugh at them to be fair.

I haven't bought a football top since I was 15,personally anyone wearing them older than that look ridiculous no matter if they are fat or slim.

It's sort of up their with adult cyclists for me,grown men out playing on the roads with kids toys.

as all of our first team players are over 15,i suppose thats why you go to games to laugh at them,and of course predict defeats every week

edited before the spelling police.get here

Edited by well st bud

as all of our first team players are over 15,i suppose thats why you go to games to laugh at them,and of course pridict defeats every week.

Please point out defeats I've predicted for us, your mistaking me for Elvis, players are obviously different.

Are you a cyclist by any chance?

Adults that cycle are playing with kids toys ? lol

What a f**king ridiculous post to make.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that the three new kits have been revealed, here's what my three submitted designs looked like, and we can see where changes were made from initial submissions to the finished article. Minimal changes to the away and third designs really - the home one changed a lot, but retained the Paisley pattern.

post-5834-0-00648700-1371324268_thumb.jp

Now that the three new kits have been revealed, here's what my three submitted designs looked like, and we can see where changes were made from initial submissions to the finished article. Minimal changes to the away and third designs really - the home one changed a lot, but retained the Paisley pattern.

attachicon.gifkits temp.jpg

The red one is an absolute cracker Poz.

The red one is an absolute cracker Poz.

They basically just made the white and black vertical stripes a single black stripe - which allows the Paisley pattern theme to be used.

I think they've done a good job with all three kits, and I like the changes they made - aside from the home shorts seemingly only having a stripe down one side, and the sponsor logo in a box. Other than that - great job IMHO.

Forgot to add - the red away kit in my designs showed the crest on the left breast and not centred like the other two just as an option.

I will be getting the new black & white stripes top and will wear it to home and away games with pride and I’m an old git at 53 years of age. Would never dream of wearing the top out with match days.

Proud to be a Buddy and not hide it.